for Minecraft 1.13
Zombie Awareness Mod
is rated 4.7/5 by 275,290 players
Zombie Awareness Mod for Minecraft 1.13
Note: Zombie Awareness Mod has recently been updated for the 1.13 version of Minecraft. You can download it right now (use the download button). Have fun!
Zombies are considered to be a fun and intriguing aspect of many games. However, if you are a player of Minecraft, you would have probably found the zombies in the game a bit lackluster. Well, with the Zombie Awareness Mod 1.12.2, you’ll be able to challenge yourself and have fun playing against a more intriguing pack of zombies.
For a variety of reasons, you should be able to make certain elements in a game such as zombies, a bit more dynamic. The Zombie Awareness Mod helps with this! In the creation of this particular mod, you’ll notice several changes especially in terms of the in-game zombie functions. These changes comprise a dynamic interaction between the player and the zombies in Minecraft.
Things to Look Out for in the Zombie Awareness Mod
- Zombies’ blood scent abilities
- Sound sources and light sources used by zombies to detect your location
- The night surface spawning adds excitement to the game
- Zombies’ ability to cause any random invasions
- The ability of mobs to gather and be forced to wander in large groups separately
- The unpredictability of each zombie lies in not knowing whether a particular zombie is fast enough or is traditionally slow
Probably one of the most significant achievements of this mod and its biggest feature yet is the ability of the zombies to “smell” blood. It really does change the player’s whole gaming experience. It is important that the player be allowed to immerse himself in the game, and with this added ability of the zombies, the player will feel the zombies’ realistic pursuit – and it won’t be that easy to get away from them.
Whenever you take damage or whenever you are low in HP, you will start to bleed and will then attract zombies. The zombies will be able to find you using the scent of your trail. On top of that, zombies can also track your locations depending on the sounds you make.
Furthermore, the Zombie Awareness Mod also gives the zombies the ability to detect any source of light even when it is particularly far away; it also gives them an increase in the speed of certain movements.
This particular increase in movement speed is important considering that vanilla zombies are supposed to be really slow, and this feature would quicken them. Finally, the Zombie Awareness Mod allows the zombies to roam and spawn during night time, making it even more dangerous and risky for players to lurk outside by themselves.
In conclusion, if you are a Minecraft player who is looking for more impressive zombie functions, this is the mod for you!
Here are the logs for the mod updates for Zombie Awareness:
- Able to eliminate the botched fix in the 1.11.5 version of the null world
- Able to resolve the issue for edge case crash that happens during the world load into a different dimension that also plays an immediate sound trigger
- Able to resolve the issue for sneaky MCP naming which renamed the AABB.expand to a much different method using the same signature which causes the bugs in every mod
- Able to resolve the issue for animals that trigger the investigation or even the alert sounds
- Provides customization which allowed mod entities and vanilla to be enhanced with a much easier automatic generated configuration of each entity through the MobLists.cfg first time gaming experience is run
- Able to staggered the entity targeting codes so that it would spread out in terms of pathfinding and more CPU loading
But hey, don’t take our word for it. Try the Zombie Awareness Mod yourself!
How to Install Zombie Awareness Mod 1.13
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge API.
- Open Minecraft launcher then select Forge profile.
- Find your minecraft application folder:
On Windows, open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%\.minecraft\and click Run. On Mac, open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Zombie Awareness Mod into your Mods folder. If you don't have one, create it now.