for Minecraft 1.13
World Handler Mod
is rated 4.7/5 by 275,290 players
World Handler Mod for Minecraft 1.13
Note: World Handler Mod has recently been updated for the 1.13 version of Minecraft. You can download it right now (use the download button). Have fun!
World Handler Mod 1.12.2 is an option to create simple commands for the game called Minecraft. Minecraft is a worldwide game and is considered the ‘Super Mario” of the new generation. The game is available in all sorts of platforms such as personal computers, smart phone, tablets, play station and X box. For other people who are not a gamer of this came, consider it like playing virtual Lego.
Minecraft simply means to mine and then craft. Upon starting the game, the players’ initial action is to discover blocks. Then, the collected blocks is used to create whatever object the gamer has in his or her mind.
Gamers can create a re-creation of wonderful things using blocks from the mine they dug. It provides never-ending building block. The Minecraft game contains tools and features that are easy to navigate. The gamers can create anything and however they want. There is also an option that can be use to simplify commands using mods. The World Handler Mod is one of these mods. The only limitation is the gamers’ own imagination.
There are no specific instructions or rules applied to the Minecraft game. But there are options that can be use to simplify commands using mods. The following are the options that a gamer must know to begin with Minecraft.
Before the Minecraft game begins, a player must choose on how many players he or she wants to play with. It could be as follows:
- Single player: The player chooses to play on His or her own.
- Multiplayer: On a single server, two or more gamers can access the account all at once.
Then the next option is to choose between two types of mode – survival and creative modes. Below is the difference between the two modes:
- Creative mode: The player continuously creates objects like building, homes, etc. and is well provided with everything.
- Survival mode: The player must keep alive by discovering mines to create the object of their choice.
The gamer can also choose the level of difficulty within the Minecraft game. The options are given below.
- Peaceful: It can be described as a level of no difficulties. The gamer can peacefully creates things without hassle and destructions.
- Easy, Normal, Hard: If the gamer wants some challenge he or she can choose between these three. There are also hostile people and monsters present in each level. As the level goes up these bad guys increases the capability to inflict damage and is hard to kill.
In addition, the gamers can change the texture and appearance of the Mincraft game using two options for modifications.
- Resource Pack: It is an option that allows changes to image or sound file. It keeps the default or standard program within the Minecraft game.
- Mods: On the other hand, this modification is in contrast with the resource pack. It allows changes to the original settings of the game. You simplify commands using mods.
What is World Handler Mod?
There are a lot of Mods that can be use change the Minecraft game’s setting. The World Handler mod is one of the popular Mods use in Minecraft. The following are the examples that can be attained when simplifying commands using mods:
- It has interface for commands and map settings within the game.
- It contains built-in resourcepack Icons by 16×16, 32×32 and 64×64
- No troubleshooting
- Requires Forge (ModLoader for 1.6.2 or earlier versions)
How to get World Handler mod?
To simplify commands using mods, player must remember that Minecraft forge must be installed first before using World Handler Mod.
- Navigate to “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods”
- Drop the WorldHandler-[VERSION].jarin it
- Launch your Minecraft account
- Start editting your profile
- Choose Forge
- Run Minecraft
- Press ‘V’ to open the World Handle
There are certain occasions that you will find it difficult to put a command. This challenge can simplify commands using mods. The World Handler mod has the best compatibility feature that can be use with the latest version of Modloader and Minecraft Forge.
How to Install World Handler Mod 1.13
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge API.
- Open Minecraft launcher then select Forge profile.
- Find your minecraft application folder:
On Windows, open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%\.minecraft\and click Run. On Mac, open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place World Handler Mod into your Mods folder. If you don't have one, create it now.