If you ever find yourself streaming your game while you play, then maybe it is high time you try the new Twitch Integration mod 1.12.2 for Minecraft. What does it really do, and what are the benefits of this particular mod?
Streaming has become so popular these days as the whole experience of gaming and the need for the player to broadcast to the world their gaming familiarity and skills increase. For the past couple of years, the number of Minecraft streamers has amplified drastically. If you aspire to be a game streamer or are already one, then this mod is something you’ll definitely enjoy using.
What You Need to Know
Here’s what you need to know before we delve into all the details of this Twitch Integration mod. It is crucial to keep in mind that this particular mod has been designed as a module for the already existing Better Minecraft Chat mod. With that being said, you’ll need to have this installed beforehand so that it will function properly all throughout the game.
Here are some of the important features. This has been categorized into emotes, name badges or tags, name colors, whispers support, and subscribers-only mode:
- Emotes in the messages can be seen as images in the chat. BetterTTV as well as FrankerFaceZ emotes are supported by this mod.
- BetterTTV badges are not supported.
- However, this mod supports Twitch’s standard name tags specifically for moderators and such.
- Furthermore, it also supports new bit badges and subscriber badges.
- The RGB color is very much supported here. There are not just the typical Minecraft colors.
- This is definitely optional, of course. This needs to be enabled in the settings first.
- For those not interested in streaming, you have the perfect option.
- This is for those who don’t want normal peasants in the chat session. This will definitely help with having too much chat overlay especially on bigger channels.
What Is This Mod and How Does This Work?
So to further explain this and the benefits of using this, Twitch Integration mod allows the player to have a so-called “twitch chat” on your screen, in front of you, at all times. This particular mod can integrate the whole of your chat and play the game at the same time with ease!
You wouldn’t have to go through the pain of constantly opening and closing another tab just to read the messages or send one. You’ll be given the power to see the chat session at all times. Furthermore, the chat isn’t for viewing purposes only. As you may have already guessed, you get to interact with the viewers and tell them all about your gaming experience.
That’s not even the capper! Here’s the best part about this mod. It also has the ability to implement the emoticons to give your whole messaging experience a more fun way to interact with everyone. It includes name badges of the game too! All the emoticons, name badges, name tags, and whatever added feature you normally get in messaging are supported by this mod – excluding those that are made by BetterTTV.
In addition, the Twitch Integration mod also allows you to toggle subscriber mode off and on so that you can have the power to restrict the chatting session whenever you feel like it is already having too many people or viewers. Think of it as a form of crowd control.
The creators are working to include features and details that are normally seen in the typical messaging system to be incorporated in the Twitch Integration mod. However, there aren’t any specific news regarding future updates.
With everything being said, if you are a game streamer or even aspire to become one, Twitch Integration mod for Minecraft is definitely a must.
Install Twitch Integration Mod 1.13.1
- Download and install Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest version of Twitch Integration Mod from this page.
- Put the .jar file into the Mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Enjoy playing with Twitch Integration Mod!
Download Twitch Integration Mod 1.13.1/1.12.2/1.11.2
You can download it on many Minecraft websites. Most of the sites providing links for Twitch Integration Mod will let you download Twitch Integration Mod 1.13.1.