Traveller’s Gear Mod 1.12.2 and 1.13.2 free download for Minecraft. It is an amazing Minecraft Mod. Scroll down to see our download links.
Traveller’s Gear Mod 1.13.2 and 1.12.2 Overview
Traveller’s Gear Mod 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 was created tp add a light RPG-ish feel to your Minecraft world. This mod is specifically designed to interact with other mods that give a similar feel, namely Baubles, Tinker’s Construct and Mariculture, incorporating their extended inventories aswell as its own into one single GUI. This mod adds 4 new slots, for cloak, pauldron, vambraces and a title scroll which displays certain honorary titles above the player’s head.
All you have to do to use the Traveller’s Gear Mod is open up the little book in the top left of your character screen in the inventory. This opens up your new slots to fill. The GUI also gives you informative stats on how many pieces of armor you’re wearing, the health of yourself and your accessories, as well as your XP level. It also acts as your normal inventory so there’s no need to switch back and forth.
The API of Traveller’s Gear is designed to allow other modders to acces the extended inventory and add their own custom items. This can also be done in a more “hacky” way via IMC messages. Take a good look at the main TravellersGear class to see how it’s done.
- Added a crafting grid to the GUI.
- Fixed the default designs of the GUI to include the craftinh grid.
- Fixed commands.
How To Install Traveller’s Gear Mod 1.13.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest version of Traveller’s Gear Mod from this page.
- Put the .jar file into the Mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Enjoy playing with Traveller’s Gear Mod!