for Minecraft 1.13
is rated 4.7/5 by 275,290 players
TooManyItems Mod for Minecraft 1.13
Note: TooManyItems Mod has recently been updated for the 1.13 version of Minecraft. You can download it right now (use the download button). Have fun!
TooManyItems Mod 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 is a mod created by Marglyph that allow you to create and customize items, including those not available even in creative mode. You also can save and load entire inventories, switch between game modes and control time, weather, and much more. It is now fully compatible with Minecraft 1.12.2. In other words, it is an incredibly useful in-game inventory management mod with many additional features. Once you have installed the TooManyItems Mod you can access it by opening your inventory. This is the perfect mod for players who want all the convenience of creative mode in Minecraft, regardless of the gameplay mode they choose. However it doesn’t work in multiplayer servers, unless you are the owner or an administrator, but it is the perfect utility for people playing in single player.
To the right of the normal inventory there is a searchable list of all minecraft blocks and items, including those from any other mods you have installed. Simply click a block or item and a full stack will be added to your inventory. You can add items to a favourites list and even create saves of the inventories you use most often. In the top left hand corner there are a number of useful buttons that allow you to change the time, change your gamemode and even fill your hunger and health. TooManyItems 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 also includes a very useful enchanting feature to create overpowered tools.
Remember that TooManyItems is designed for single player use but it will also work great on Minecraft servers as long as you are op!
- The new 1.12.2 and 1.11.2, 1.11.2 and 1.10.2 items
- Enhanced enchantment, potion, and firework panels.
- All-new custom items: colored leather, player heads, signs with text, filled flower pots, preselected note blocks.
- New fuzzy search! You don’t have to type all the letters (e.g. rcmp for redstone comparator).
- Press enter in the search box to spawn the top item! Get items quicker than ever.
- Everything now fits in a sidebar; no more overlap with potion effects etc.
- Easier My Items (favorites) editing with helpful tooltips.
- Rename save states.
- Unlimited stacks is now a global setting, along with keep items on death, prevent rain and more.
- Unlimited stacks refresh without ModLoader/Forge as long as you’ve opened the inventory.
- Switch to spectator mode.
- Improved multiplayer custom item spawning (still only if within chat length limit).
- Fixed some bugs, possibly added new ones.
- Removed Herobrine spawner.
How to Install TooManyItems Mod 1.13
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge API.
- Open Minecraft launcher then select Forge profile.
- Find your minecraft application folder:
On Windows, open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%\.minecraft\and click Run. On Mac, open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place TooManyItems Mod into your Mods folder. If you don't have one, create it now.