The Fauna Amplification Mod 1.12.2 and 1.13.2 free download for Minecraft. It is an amazing Minecraft Mod. Scroll down to see our download links.
The Fauna Amplification Mod 1.13.2 and 1.12.2 Overview
The Fauna Amplification Mod has made an addition of five more new animals who possess more realistic behaviours and yet there is some more to come. When the animals are killed they will drop off their corpses and then they can be harvested for the purpose of their meat when you right click a sword on it. There are no unnecessary items which are added to keep the mod as much light as possible. This mod has created more challenge to the world of Minecraft.
The animals that are added to this mod are aggressive which gives the Minecraft a wild feel. The natural spawn of farm animals included cow, pig sheep, Chicken which were removed in order to make the survival experience more survival like. Currently only three animals spawn naturally in the world, which are the Buffalo, crocodile and the Piranha. One can only be spawned with spawn eggs currently (cannibal).
- Buffalo: this is a replacement for the cow, it can do whatever a cow could do but you need to be careful as if it is being attacked it will attack back and if a calf is attacked then every buffalo around will start attacking. They will be generally found in plains and savannas in packs.
- Crocodile: it will basically attack anything around, it is a very slow animal on land but you need to take care about it in the water as it can be lethal. The crocodile is usually found in swamps in larger numbers but you can also have an encounter with them in the rivers where they will be there in a smaller number.
- Piranha: this is not much of a threat but the danger comes when they start attacking in groups. They usually lurk near shallow waters.
- Cannibal: this one wants to eat you. Can be only spawned with spawn eggs.
How can you install this?
- In the first place you need to have Minecraft Forge installed.
- Then you will have to locate the Minecraft application folder.
- Further on Windows, you will have to open Run from the Start menu and then type % appdata% and then click on run.
- On the mac open finder, you will have told hold down ALT and then click Go then Library in the top menu bar. You need to open the folder application Support and then look for the Minecraft.
- You will have to place the mod you have downloaded (.jar file) in to the folder of the mods.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you need to see that the mod is installed.
The mods of this particular type are usually considered to be free of bugs as they do not change the functionality of the game in any way and they only add some new content on top of the normal and usual stuff. The mod does not have any issues that would hinder your experience so you can be free of stress while you use it.
How To Install The Fauna Amplification Mod 1.13.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest version of The Fauna Amplification Mod from this page.
- Put the .jar file into the Mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Enjoy playing with The Fauna Amplification Mod!