Security Craft Mod 1.13.1 and 1.13 is a popular download in the Minecraft Mods category.
Security Craft Mod 1.13 Overview
Gone are the days when bad guys, or to be more precise the thieves, can easily steal your items because, as the name suggests, Security Craft mod has been created to add security for your game world in Minecraft (MC). Now infiltrating territories that are protected with this mod by intruders whether another player or a mob will have to try hard to get through the security placed.
Before the creation of this mod, a Minecraft player, who is on a multiplayer server, must keep an eye on his or her valuable items in the game world. Any time a player does not keep watch, he or she can lose all the hard work done to the bad guys. And that brings up a feeling of negativity and unhappiness in your game world.
On the contrary, when Security Craft mod is installed, Minecraft players do not need to fend for themselves. This mod allows gamers to own Security Craft mod items and blocks that let them secure or defend their own Minecraft valuables and territory. Also, with this mod, you may have belongings using automatic machinery.
Specifications of This Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2
Mod version: 18.104.22.168
File size: 1.08 MB
Supported game version: Minecraft 1.12.2
Release date: October 26, 2017
Mod author: bl4ckscor3
Minecraft players have loads of choices to protect valuables in their territory, thanks to the creative genius of Security Craft mod. Aside from the simple tools and dangerous tools, MC gamers have the option to set up their own passwords and key codes to gain access to their doors, so only the owner can open it.
Samples of simple Tools of Protection:
- Iron doors
Samples of Extremely Dangerous Tools of Protection:
- Boiling water
- Bouncing mines
- Searing beams
Laser blocksRecent Updates or Changes Made for This Mod, Version 22.214.171.124
- By using the Universal Block Modifier, the camera can now be at a fixed angle.
- When you look at your camera while you hold the monitor, the overlay will be displayed based on if your camera has been added to the monitor you hold or not.
- Disabled recipes are now showing a blank grid in the manual of Security Craft mod.
- Involuntary behavior when you are using “/sc contact” on a server that is multiplayer
- Unacceptable discord request link
- IRC security problem
- Improper use of German language
- Whitelist module not followed by retinal scanner
- The state of connected redstone not updated when adding or eliminating an active redstone element
- Erratic actions when player opens a keypad while whitelisted
- Redstone input being used to hold the reinforced door open
- The redstone signal being not emitted through the security camera
- In some situations, installed modules not present
There has been no announcement yet for the future updates of this mod.
Most Minecraft players think and work hard in creating their own game world. That includes getting valuable items and keeping a territory safe from intruders and, worse, game robbers! But now, filthy thieves of another player’s valuables can be blocked with the tools of protection that are available in this mod for Minecraft. Mindful players are left to decide among the best methods of security to choose from, and there are a wide array of choices of security tools.
Hence, there is no excuse left not to get the Security Craft mod 126.96.36.199 for Minecraft 1.12.2 because this mod will help a Minecraft player to keep his or her belongings safe and secured!
Security Craft Mod Installation Guide
You can easily install Security Craft Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.13.1 and 1.13 using its automatic installation tool. Just click on the download link below and start installing Security Craft Mod for Minecraft 1.13.