Rollercoaster Mod 1.12.2 and 1.13.2 free download for Minecraft. It is an amazing Minecraft Mod. Scroll down to see our download links.
Rollercoaster Mod 1.13.2 and 1.12.2 Overview
Rollercoaster Mod 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 is the best mod when it comes to rollercoasters in Minecraft. If like me, you always wanted to make a huge rollercoaster to have fun in Minecraft, then this is the perfect mod for you! From chain lifts to loops and from corners to barrel rolls, you can make just about anything! Rollercoaster was made for modjam 4 and finished high up in the results which has lead to many subsequent mod spotlights and downloads. Now I think it is time to share it with the Minecraft community in the hope that it will allow players to enhance their Minecraft experience! In other words, the Rollercoaster Mod makes rollercoasters much more realistic and fun in-game than with traditional blocks. It’s not just that it makes crafting coasters easier – it also makes those coasters do more of the things you would expect from a rollercoaster.
But the Rollercoaster Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 and 1.11.2, 1.11.2 and 1.9.4 does not only allow you to build faster and easier… the coasters are now rideable! It’s all about building roller coasters that look cooler than the vanilla minecart rails. The developes are currently planning to add a bunch of new features and elements like cobra rolls, helixes and hanging track. Moreover, they are planning on developing new roller coaster trains that will be fully changeable from the paint to the wheels… You will be able to ride these like normal minecarts!
I hope that you will enjoy being able to create cool roller coaster tracks, especially with what the creators have planned for future updates of the Rollercoaster Mod! They also have some decorative blocks to help build a realistic looking theme park. There are also a variety of fence types available to add to your rides. Please note, if you want to use the Rollercoaster Mod to make coasters for other players to enjoy, make sure that you mention the fact you used the mod. Otherwise, they will have a bad time since those looping and spinning tracks won’t work correctly. Have Fun and please report any bugs in the comments!
- The creators are hoping to have early versions of Rollercoaster Mod 1.11.2 out in the christmas period. You can compile your own build from the github and if you need any help with this then they can help you to a certain extent.
- Supports, Wooden supports, Footers, Fences and Track Fabricators all now render as 3d in inventories and when dropped (Greatly improved aesthetics of the mod).
- Fixed a crash bug.
How To Install Rollercoaster Mod 1.13.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest version of Rollercoaster Mod from this page.
- Put the .jar file into the Mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Enjoy playing with Rollercoaster Mod!