Placeable Items Mod 1.13.1 and 1.13 is a popular download in the Minecraft Mods category.
Placeable Items Mod 1.13 Overview
Mods (modifications) typically catapult the usual Minecraft gaming experience to a whole new level of enjoyment and play. The game remains relevant for players because of a variety of new and exciting objects, abilities, and other interesting virtual changes. Therefore, the game is continually brimming with surprises. That is also true of the Placeable Items Mod 1.12.2.
What You Should Know About the Placeable Items Mod
Here’s what you should know about the Placeable Items Mod. This mod is used primarily for house decoration segments that are targeted by moving and placing items. With this particular mod, you’ll be able to move and replace an item outside of the box as a block map.
Although there are certain items that are not applicable to this feature, items that can be used include flowers, minerals, and foods. You’ll be able to use these items as decorations.
How to Enable the Placeable Items Mod
In order to successfully use the map, you should right click on the item at a specific area or location while holding shift. This will enable you to to use the item as a decoration.
In addition to that, you can also have the option to change the angle of each item. Most of these tasks can be done by right clicking your mouse.
Here is a list of items that are applicable to the Placeable Items Mod:
- A carrot hanging from a stick
- An empty bucket and full water bucket
- A lava bucket
- A milk bucket
- Snowballs and slimeballs are also included in this mod feature
- A book
- A bone
- Bottle o’ enchanting
- Charge of fire
- Quill and book
- You can also opt to place every music disc
- An apple as well as a golden apple
- An enchanted apple
- Also, raw porkchop and cooked porkchop
- All types of fish such as raw fish and cooked fish
- Raw salmon and cooked salmon
- Other fish such as pufferfish and clownfish
- A cookie
- A melon
- Raw beef as well as steak
- Raw chicken as well as cooked chicken
- A carrot
- All types of potato such as baked potato and poisonous potato
- A pumpkin pie
- Raw mutton as well as cooked mutton
- Beetroot as well as beetroot soup
- Multiple models of every sword, cycle through by right-clicking it
- Bow and arrow
- Tipped arrow as well as spectral arrow
- Every potion including splash potion
- A glass bottle
- Blistering melon as well as a golden carrot
- Coal and charcoal
- Diamond, iron ingot, and gold ingot
- A bowl
- A Feather
- A brick and nether brick
- An egg
- A chorus fruit as well as popped chorus fruit
- A compass
- And finally, beetroot seeds
The Placeable Items Mod is a definite must-have for every Minecraft player! With the goal of providing a realistic feel when playing the game, this mod has definitely achieved that goal. Furthermore, we will give this mod an honest rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars. We do feel like this mod has achieved great lengths but there is always room for some improvement. This is still a worthy Minecraft mod and we do believe that it will surely improve your overall gaming experience. Introducing more items would be expected from a lot of us in relation to its succeeding updates so here’s to us hoping, fingers crossed.
In conclusion, comments, suggestions, and feedback are welcome for the mod’s continued improvement. Players want to immerse themselves in the gaming experience and one of the best ways to do so is by using the Placeable Items Mod.
Placeable Items Mod Installation Guide
You can easily install Placeable Items Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.13.1 and 1.13 using its automatic installation tool. Just click on the download link below and start installing Placeable Items Mod for Minecraft 1.13.