Pixel Reality Luminance Resource Pack 1.12.2 and 1.13.2 free download for Minecraft. It is an amazing Minecraft Texture Pack. Scroll down to see our download links.
Pixel Reality Luminance Resource Pack 1.13.2 and 1.12.2 Overview
Pixel Reality Luminance Resource Pack 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 is an amazing texture pack. Realistic lighting with vanilla textures or any other pack, a perfect alternative to shaders if your machine just can’t handle them! This pack is independent from Minecraft versions, that is, as long as MCPatcher or OptiFine doesn’t change drastically, this pack should work with any version of Minecraft, no matter if you get that “Incompatible” red box. To make Pixel Reality Luminance work properly you need to download and install the OptiFine optimization mod. If you don’t, no changes will be visible. Once downloaded, put it in your resource pack folder, start Minecraft, go to the resource pack menu, move them on top of your other resource packs and finally confirm to apply the changes. This version is included in the Pixel Reality Resource Pack and is intended to heavily influence the gameplay, making the game more difficult.
How To Install Pixel Reality Luminance Resource Pack 1.13.2
- Download and install OptiFine HD for your Minecraft version.
- Start Minecraft.
- Click Options in the Start menu.
- Click Resource Packs in the Options menu.
- In the Resource Packs menu, click Open resource packs folder.
- Download the latest version of Pixel Reality Luminance Resource Pack from this page.
- Put the .zip file you downloaded in the Resource Packs folder.
- Enjoy playing with Pixel Reality Luminance Resource Pack!