for Minecraft 1.13
Pixel Perfection Resource Pack
is rated 4.7/5 by 275,290 players
Pixel Perfection Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.13
Note: Pixel Perfection Resource Pack has recently been updated for the 1.13 version of Minecraft. You can download it right now (use the download button). Have fun!
Pixel Perfection Resource Pack 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 is a resource pack made by XSSheep, for his own use. These textures stand out from the total number of a 16×16 resolution because it is made at the highest level and made as detailed as it would be possible. It has an underlying theme that will be more apparent once more of the nether mobs are completed and I will be adding a lore section soon where you can read about why my blocks or mobs look the way they do and how they all fit into the world together. In general, I want to say that I personally liked this resource pack and it can be included into my favourites list.
In other words Pixel Perfection Resource Pack 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 is very beautiful and has a resolution of 16x which adds a fresh new look to Minecraft without straying too far from the default look. It is an awesome themed texture pack. Please note that this pack makes heavy use of some features unique to MCPatcher such as custom colours, special biome colours, CTM, lightmaps and a few other features including the skybox. To get the most out of this pack the designer highly suggest you use it with the patcher! Just download Pixel Perfection and try it by yourself, I think you will like it. Good Luck!
- lang pack updated for consistency.
- tweaked a couple of tinted glass textures.
- updated spruce log.
- fixed issue for optifine users where fancy graphics leaf textures would not display properly.
- alt textures for all leaves.
- alt textures for granite, andesite, diorite.
- completely new texture for andesite.
- fixed issue of things in flowerpots being darker than the should be.
- added custom texture for item frame border.
- added custom top and bottom texture for command blocks.
- updated anvil texture and model.
- alt textures for all logs.
- new farmland textures.
- textured barrier block.
- removed forced shading on a couple of light sources to match glowstone (redstone lamp and sea lantern).
- removed a huge amount of unneeded model and blockstate files fixing a couple of issues (they were also outdated).
How to Install Pixel Perfection Resource Pack 1.13
- Make sure you have already installed OptiFine HD Mod.
- In Minecraft, go to options, and click the "Resource Packs" button. Then click the "Open resource pack folder" button.
- Place Pixel Perfection Resource Pack into this resourcepacks folder.