Not Enough Items Mod 1.12.2 and 1.13.2 free download for Minecraft. It is an amazing Minecraft Mod. Scroll down to see our download links.
Not Enough Items Mod 1.13.2 and 1.12.2 Overview
Not Enough Items Mod 1.12.2 and 1.11.2, also known as NEI, is the successor to the very popular mods TooManyItems and Recipe Book. It arose around the same time as Craft Guide when Alexandria and a few others on the IRC suggested that I merge both Too Many Items and Recipe Book to remove their greatest flaws, ironically too many items, or in the case of recipe book, too many recipies. Too Many Items was great, but the one thing it lacked was an easy way to search and sort your items. When you had a mod like Red Power coming along with 10000 items both TMI and Recipe Book were racking up the pages. Even if you don’t want to use NEI for cheating in items, you will likely feel right at home with the Recipe component of the mod. Not Enough Items 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 is a very useful and almost indispensable mod for Minecraft. It is also compatible with Minecraft 1.11 but don’t worry, it is regularly updated and can also be used on older versions such as 1.11.2.
- Recipe Mode (Crafting, Smelting, Brewing)
- Item Searching
- Item Subset Dropdown menu (Hiding\Showing)
- Complete SMP support if installed on server
- Enchantment Sector
- All types of Mob Spawners obtainable and place able
- Magnetic Mode
- Heal Button
- Mob Spawners in SMP show the mob type
- Advanced configuration files
- In game Options Menu
- A few handling tweaks
- An Extended API supporting extended item damages, mod based sorting tags and custom recipes with ModLoader type loader
How To Install Not Enough Items Mod 1.13.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest version of Not Enough Items Mod from this page.
- Put the .jar file into the Mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Enjoy playing with Not Enough Items Mod!