Minecraft Forge is a modding API, open-source utility and mod-layer that makes it very easy to install a number of different mods for Minecraft 1.12.2 and 1.11.2, 1.11 and previous versions. This tutorial will explain how to correctly install Minecraft Forge API. Players and developers can use this tool to reduce existing modification incompatibilities.
Minecraft Forge is probably the best and easiest mod loader ever created. If you want to install any type of mod then Forge is undoubtedly a must-have.
The Minecraft Forge API is also an application library and the foundation of the majority of current mods of the game. Developers can customise the game based on it. With Forge, Minecraft is limitless. To do this, the staff of this tool have always updated versions to make mods compatible with the update of Minecraft. For instance, players can install multiple mods of similar functionality without any glitches or errors. On the other hand developers can hook their mods rightly without worrying about conflicts with other mods.
How to Correctly Install Minecraft Forge API
1. Download the recommended installer for Minecraft 1.12.2 and 1.11.2, 1.11 or any other version from our Minecraft Forge API download page.
2. Open the jar file you have just downloaded. First make sure that “Install client” is selected, then you can click OK button.
3. Once this has finished you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile then click Play.
5. You should now see some Minecraft Forge text in the lower left hand corner and a Mods button below Multiplayer.
If so, congratulations, you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge!
You can now enjoy playing hundreds of amazing mods without experiencing compatibility issues. You can download a lot of great mods from this site or anywhere else. Click here to download from our site.
Click here to find out how to add mods once Minecraft Forge has been installed.