Forever Enough Items Mod 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 and 1.11 is created with the aim of bringing back the popular Not Enough Items mod to newer Minecraft versions. Now fans don’t have to wait for the release of their favorite mods anymore. A new way of playing the game has begun and minecrafters are living in it. That’s the story of Forever Enough Items because it completely replaces the most renowned NEI tool in one brand new mod. Forever Enough Items, also known as FEI, features some extra ordinary new changes which will mesmerize the community as well. Some of the newly added improvements are the unlimited amount of profiles, the new configuration options (from background color to disabling whole element), an API for easier integration and much more.
Configuration of the FEI Mod
- If you hover over anything (from FEI) and hold shift, tooltip explaining how to use it will appear.
- In the bottom left corner, you have profiles selector. Left clicking will display quick selector, right clicking will bring up profiles manager. In there you can change, remove and create new profiles. From there eveything is annotated and intuitive to use!
- You can also go to profiles manager anytime (in gui), by hitting ctrl + P.
Install Forever Enough Items Mod 1.13.1
- Download and install Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest version of Forever Enough Items Mod from this page.
- Put the .jar file into the Mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Enjoy playing with Forever Enough Items Mod!
Download Forever Enough Items Mod 1.13.1/1.12.2/1.11.2
You can download it on many Minecraft websites. Most of the sites providing links for Forever Enough Items Mod will let you download Forever Enough Items Mod 1.13.1.