Engineer’s Doors Mod 1.12.2 and 1.13.2 free download for Minecraft. It is an amazing Minecraft Mod. Scroll down to see our download links.
Engineer’s Doors Mod 1.13.2 and 1.12.2 Overview
Engineer’s Doors Mod has got its brand new update that brings in array of futuristic doors, trap doors and fence gates that are designed via immersive engineering or IE Mod. To use this feature, it is a prerequisite to install immersive engineering mod to access its capabilities. The doors using this technique are made from treated wood and steel. In the default settings, the trapdoors and steel doors function as iron doors and hence can only be operated via Redstone. But there exists a configuration option that allows the doors to be opened and closed manually. Another change that can be seen is the immersive engineering village house changes to adapt to the new wood treated doors.
- The doors found in concrete, steel and treated wood are found with cosmetic ornate and reinforced variants.
- Trap doors are made with treated wood and steel material.
- Whereas the fence gates are made from steel, aluminum and treated wood material.
- If the framework is enabled under immersive engineering, then the immersive engineering of village engineer house uses the treated material of the woods.
License and Copyright:
This is purely an add-on mod and hence has the derivatives of texture of the original Immersive engineering textures by Damian A.W. Hazard. It is under the license of the Immersive engineering that it can be reused for textures in the add-on mod. You can access this mod freely under mod packs but it’s mandatory to follow the code of Minecraft EULA. You also have to follow the immersive engineering license and the credit mod authors with justice. There are currently many developers in the market who have been working on this relentlessly and releasing new updates as soon as possible.
- As the steel doors and trap doors can be configured to open manually without Redstone, the regular doors made of steel can compliment quark’s double door feature of opening only if the Quark is installed and the feature is enabled. Also keep in mind that Quark’s usually are not compatible with the metal doors.
- The trap doors built in the Engineer’s Doors Mod are known to have better interaction with the ladders than its counterpart of Minecraft Vanilla. Hence when the trap doors are connected by to open via a ladder below, it allows the player to smoothly go up and down without any obstacles. Another feature is the fact that while Minecraft Vanilla can interact with only Vanilla ladders, the Engineer’s Mod can interact will different ladders of mods.
- The combination of Immersive Engineering and Quark Ladder is bound to operate smoothly. Ladders from different mods can also be supported if they inherit the characteristics of Vanilla Ladders.
The Engineer’s Doors Mod can easily be installed by downloading its Forge installer and .jar file. Upon installing the Forge, give it the administrative rights. It can be shipped if you already have Minecraft Forge installed. Next, open the run application from start menu and enter for %appdata% and then navigate to Minecraft mod and put the jar file downloaded and run the application.
How To Install Engineer’s Doors Mod 1.13.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest version of Engineer’s Doors Mod from this page.
- Put the .jar file into the Mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Enjoy playing with Engineer’s Doors Mod!