Defined Realism Resource Pack 1.12.2 and 1.13.2 free download for Minecraft. It is an amazing Minecraft Texture Pack. Scroll down to see our download links.
Defined Realism Resource Pack 1.13.2 and 1.12.2 Overview
When it says realistic, it is tremendously realistic! This is why Defined Realism Resource Pack 1.12.2 immediately earned popularity and a massive number of downloads. It has not less than two thousand downloads and counting, days after being released. This resource pack is literally a game-changer.
Vanilla Minecraft became a lot more engaging for the gamers because of the next-level graphics and features of Defined Realism Resource Pack.
The developers of this realistic resource pack concentrated on these following improved feature;
- Realistic water sparkle – It is visible in the provided screenshot how realistic Minecraft water graphics are using this resource pack
- Close to original sun shades and shadows – They did an excellent job in showcasing this resource pack in terms of visual aspect. Very realistic that you will feel like you are looking at a real camera-captured scenery.
- Expelled texture noise – Many resource packs and Mods are developed to innovate Minecraft gaming, no one aced in eliminating the noise feature except for Defined Realism Resource Pack.
- Total texture smoothness –The totality of the graphics and clarity says it all. The game is now more visually engaging and more playable.
Here is the list of shaders that are working excellently with this realistic resource pack;
- Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders – Intensifies the realistic shades and shadows through creative lightning. It also has pretty fade and mirror-effect for water and distant scenery like mountains and clouds.
- Ebin Shaders – that has been developed for a full speed, supports nice glare and lighting effects as well.
- Sildurs Shaders – These shaders got you in terms of water reflectiveness. It has no problem working with different kinds and PC brands and that include Macs.
- Chocapic13’s Shaders – These unique shaders work perfectly with this resource pack. It’s an independent Mod that presents stunning graphics and effects.
Defined Realism Resource Pack does not need so many requirements for PC compatibility for as long Vanilla Minecraft is supported and playable with it, the resource pack will work perfectly. To be more precise, here’s the list of PC specification that supports both the said resource pack and Minecraft version.
- RAM: 2GB
- CPU: Intel Core i3-3210 3.2 GHz / AMD A8-7600 APU 3.1 GHz or equal
- GPU (Integrated): Intel HD Graphics 4000 (Ivy Bridge) or AMD Radeon R5 series (Kaveri line) with OpenGL 4.4*
- GPU (Discrete): Either AMD Radeon or NVidia GeForce 400 Series HD 7000 series with OpenGL 4.4
- HDD: At least 1GB for game core, maps and other files
– Windows: Windows 7 and up
– macOS: OS X 10.9 Maverick
– Linux: Any modern distributions from 2014 and up
Internet connectivity is required for downloading Minecraft files and it will be playable even offline.
Future Updates and Innovation
Expect a more defined and detailed graphics for both characters and sceneries. Possibly new characters are to be added and launched in the next updates. Smoother and close to real texture are also expected. Get ready for Defined Realism Resource Pack domination for a sought-after Minecraft gaming experience for every avid and future gamers.
Gamers have tons of choices depending on what resource packs are compatible with their computer specification and chosen shaders. It is important to be mindful of the features and smart in maximizing the awesome graphics these resources might give you as a gamer.
Being the latest trend in Minecraft gaming, Defined Realism Resource is the best choice by far as it set the bar high for the future resource to be developed. Futuristic yet realistic Minecraft gaming experience would definitely be exceptional.
How To Install Defined Realism Resource Pack 1.13.2
- Download and install OptiFine HD for your Minecraft version.
- Start Minecraft.
- Click Options in the Start menu.
- Click Resource Packs in the Options menu.
- In the Resource Packs menu, click Open resource packs folder.
- Download the latest version of Defined Realism Resource Pack from this page.
- Put the .zip file you downloaded in the Resource Packs folder.
- Enjoy playing with Defined Realism Resource Pack!