CS:GO PvP Texture Pack 1.12.2 and 1.13.1 free download for Minecraft. It is an amazing Minecraft Texture Pack. Scroll down to see our download links.
CS:GO PvP Texture Pack 1.12.2 and 1.13.1 Overview
Animated 3D CS:GO PvP Texture Pack 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 is, like its name suggests, a pvp resource pack that use the theme of the popular Counter Strike game. The Austrian PvP packs creator JabaPacks released one of the best 3D Minecraft resource packs I’ve ever seen. This author also designed some other artworks like the Future PvP Resource Pack, the Fire PvP Pack (lowfire), and the Kratos PvP Texture Pack. I strongly recommend the use of this PvP Pack with the OptiFine HD optimization mod. The bow of the CS:GO PvP Texture Pack looks like an AWP Hyper Beast, and the lighter looks like a Molotov. Besides, this pvp texture pack has an amazing new cross-hair. Most of the ores-styled weapons like diamond, iron, gold, wooden and stone swords are inspired by original CS:GO knives. CS:GO PvP Resource Pack is already available for Minecraft 1.12.2 and 1.11.2, 1.11 and most previous versions of the game. This is definitely one of the first real 3D Minecraft PvP Resource Packs. And it definitely worth a download.
How To Install CS:GO PvP Texture Pack 1.13.1
- Download and install OptiFine HD for your Minecraft version.
- Start Minecraft.
- Click Options in the Start menu.
- Click Resource Packs in the Options menu.
- In the Resource Packs menu, click Open resource packs folder.
- Download the latest version of CS:GO PvP Texture Pack from this page.
- Put the .zip file you downloaded in the Resource Packs folder.
- Enjoy playing with CS:GO PvP Texture Pack!