Batty’s Coordinates PLUS! Mod 1.12.2 and 1.13.2 free download for Minecraft. It is an amazing Minecraft Mod. Scroll down to see our download links.
Batty’s Coordinates PLUS! Mod 1.13.2 and 1.12.2 Overview
Batty’s Coordinates PLUS! Mod 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 displays player coordinates in a more convenient manner. Without this mod installed, Minecraftians usually need to bring out the debug screen to see their coordinates. This info comes with PC specs and game version among other data which you may not need. Moreover, displaying this much information crowds the screen, making it difficult to continue playing. This mod resolves these issues by providing a cleaner and more straightforward solution to the debug info display. It displays only the X, Y, and Z coordinates of a player’s current location at the corner of the screen. There are also 5 modes you can choose from, each presenting various amounts of information:
- Mode 0 – hides the coordinates from view
- Mode 1 – displays the XYZ values and the direction you’re facing based on the game’s compass
- Mode 2 – displays the XYZ coordinates and the increase/decrease in your XZ position
- Mode 3 – displays the XYZ values and the biome you’re in
- Mode 4 – shows the XYZ coordinates and the day counter
- Mode 5 – replaces the XYZ coordinates with the block and chunk you’re in
Batty’s Coordinates PLUS! Mod 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 also has a discreet stopwatch timer which you can stop, start, zero, hide, and display. This is ideal for timing your activities and performing speed challenges. It’s shown in the HH:MM:SS format and is color-coded for increased visibility. This mod also offers an Info Panel which displays the in-game frame rate, the light level of the block the player is standing on, and the current moon phase.
All these functions can be conveniently configured using your keyboard’s numeric keypad. You can choose which info to display and where it should appear on the screen. Changing the colors of the display info is done by editing a file called BatMod.properties which you can find in your .minecraft folder. Take note that this mod isn’t compatible with Minecraft Forge. You have to get a Forge-compatible version if you want to install this on Forge.
How To Install Batty’s Coordinates PLUS! Mod 1.13.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest version of Batty’s Coordinates PLUS! Mod from this page.
- Put the .jar file into the Mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Enjoy playing with Batty’s Coordinates PLUS! Mod!