Alchemy Craft Mod 1.12.2 and 1.13.2 free download for Minecraft. It is an amazing Minecraft Mod. Scroll down to see our download links.
Alchemy Craft Mod 1.13.2 and 1.12.2 Overview
Alchemy Craft Mod 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 is a very unique mod that allows you to create your own armor and much more! If you ever wanted to forge your very own armor, crafted from any materials you like, in various combinations, and with some magic on top, then Alchemy Craft is the perfect mod for you! This mod adds new dimensions of smithing, brewing and crafting in Minecraft. An like I said, it even brings some new magical effects and spells to the Minecraft. Moreover, the Alchemy Craft Mod allow players to use magical imprints to enhance their armor with special effects. It is currenctly very easy to enchant armors as it is the same enchantment system that is used in default Minecraft enchanting.
As you already know, Alchemy Craft not only allows you to forge your personal and individual armor, it also allows you to use magic to improve your armor and create powerful tools, potions and many more. Before getting into any specifics though, please note that the Alchemy Craft Mod is still just a WIP mod (work in progress), in other words the mod is not finished so there may be some features which have not been added yet.
To make an armor with Alchemy Craft, you need to craft the individual plates and linkages like screws and chain bits which you would use to craft the armor in the first place. Then these can be combined in a number of ways to give you a wide variety of unique armor pieces. It’s a great new take on a classic part of the game that makes Minecraft way more interesting without breaking it.
As of now there are the following features implemented with Alchemy Craft:
- A multiblock forge that allows the player to heat up ingots for processing.
- A Materials.cfg file that allows you to register every item you would like to use in a armor or tool.
- Tools that allow transport of hot ingots without burning the Player.
- A blacksmith’s anvil and hammer to forge tool and armor parts.
- An armor worktable to create your personal armor out of any plates and linkages in predefined shapes.
- An tool worktable to create custom tools.
- Tools that can mine every block for a higher cost of durability.
- The armor’s durability and resistance depends on the items used in crafting.
- Added Blacksmith Book (W.I.P., more pages will be added with upcoming updates).
- Changed Forge Structure completely (explained in the book).
- Added Forge Distributor.
- Added Forge Charcoal Tank.
- Added Forge Access Port.
- Added Model for Adjustable Armor, not perfectly animated.
- Hot raw materials now use the base texture of the item (not everything transforms into a Ingot while heating up).
- Heated items now lose heat over time.
- Armor Worktable is now 2 Blocks wide and has new model.
- Removed Gui Textures that don’t fit the style anymore.
- Fixed Tool Worktable Drops.
How To Install Alchemy Craft Mod 1.13.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest version of Alchemy Craft Mod from this page.
- Put the .jar file into the Mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Enjoy playing with Alchemy Craft Mod!