Air Support Mod 1.13.1 and 1.13 is a popular download in the Minecraft Mods category.
Air Support Mod 1.13 Overview
This mod is literally a life-saver as it is made to provide the supplies you need. The Air Support mod 1.12.2 has a creative mode of survival and has three very advantageous crate options, livestock, medical, and utility, which require three remotes. That is one unique remote per crate. But nothing comes in an instant. In order for you to receive your supplies, you will need to prepare and do the following:
- First, you will need to craft your circuit board with two redstones on the top and bottom with red sand in the middle.
- You will need a piece of iron on the left side and a nether quartz on the other side.
- After your circuit board is crafted, you can then craft yourself the crate Air Support mod airdrop request remote of your needs.
- Livestock crate – You will need two redstones placed on the top left-and right-hand corners and one ink sack in the middle. On the most middle of the crafting board would be the circuit board, one iron in got on the bottom left, and one on the bottom right. In the middle of these two at the bottom would be the button. Once the crate was crushed, it will give you a cow.
The developers of Air Support mod must be very generous to come up with this very nice and creative survival crate.
- Medical crate – You will need two redstones placed on the top left-and right-hand corners. However for this crate, you will change ink sack from the livestock crate to bone meal. On the most middle of the crafting board would be the circuit board, one iron ingot on the bottom left, and one on the bottom right. In the middle of these two at the bottom would be the button. This medical crate will produce either a golden apple or an enchanted apple.
- Utility crate – You will need two redstones placed on the top left- and right-hand corners. And also for the utility crate, you need to replace the ink sack in the middle with lapiz lazuli. On the most middle of the crafting board would be the circuit board, one iron ingot on the bottom left, and one on the bottom right. In the middle of these two at the bottom would be the button. And this crate will give you a redstone that you can use in preparing another crate of your choice.
Once you have your request remotes ready, they are now ready to use for your future needs. However, these air support crates have one durability, meaning you can only use the Air Support mod one at a time.
Mod Minecraft 1.12.2 Details
Date released: November 6, 2017
File size: 159.06 KB
Version supported: Minecraft 1.12.2
Expect more futuristic effects and graphics and more fun, exciting, and playable gaming options under the Air Support mod. Although this mod requires more computer software flexibility, meaning you need to install it in a high-quality kind of computer, that’s normal. Rising quality of gaming experience will eventually demand, if not at least close enough to, high-end computers.
Needless to say, the Air Support mod is awesome. Concept-wise, it is perfect, and very creative features are in. Your Minecraft gaming experience will surely become more exciting and engaging. No wonder this is the most talked about mod in every Minecraft forums and developers’ sites. For sure, numerous gamers are now hoping for this mod to be playable to a widerange of devices.
Air Support Mod Installation Guide
You can easily install Air Support Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.13.1 and 1.13 using its automatic installation tool. Just click on the download link below and start installing Air Support Mod for Minecraft 1.13.