Wolfram Hacked Client 1.12 is an outstanding new hack for Minecraft. It comes packed with many features that I’m sure you will enjoy. It can be used on any multiplayer server and even in singleplayer mode. Wolfram allows you to take advantage in PvP while battling against other players, it also adds the ability to grief servers online. It is mostly known for its large collection of hacks, its high-quality NoCheat+ bypasses, a beautiful user interface and its built-in OptiFine integration. One of the most useful features of this cheat mod, is that it comes built in with the OptiFine HD Mod. Originally created by ShadowSpl0it, it is now maintained and regularly updated by Alexander01998.
The Wolfram Client is already very popular and you should not wait to download and install it. It essentially allows you to do all kinds of cheats and hacks that the game normally wouldn’t allow, such as flying in Survival Mode, finding ores with X-Ray vision and automatically attacking enemies. Fortunately, it works on almost all operating systems including Windows, Mac OS and Linux. So I won’t list you all the features but I can assure you that there’s literally hundreds of them. From AimBot to Potion Effects, this hack mod is probably the most complete I’ve ever seen.
- ChestESP will now remember which chests you opened and mark them with different ESPs to remind you whether or not they are empty (a.k.a. Smart ChestESP). This is limited to 64 chests per type and resets once you disable ChestESP or restart the client. Also note that it only updates the chests when you open them. For instance, if someone else places an item in a chest that was empty when you last opened it, ChestESP will still show it as empty.
- Added Watchdog Bypass: Bypasses Watchdog, Gwen, etc. by preventing KillAura from attacking their fake entities. Enabled by default. Can be disabled by unchecking the “Watchdog Bypass” checkbox in the KillAura window. Notice: If you don’t have that checkbox, you can get it by resetting the GUI to its defaults (GUI Options > Presets > Default).
- Redesigned PlayerESP: It’s now a simple box rather than a round cage, making it much easier to see the actual player inside of the ESP frame and also making it less laggy when a lot of players are nearby.
- Added default settings for X-Ray
- Fixed FreeCam getting stuck in walls
- Fixed list GUIs (Account Manager, X-Ray Manager, etc.) not rendering properly
- Fixed the scoreboard not rendering properly
- Fixed Tracers not rendering properly
- Fixed ProphuntESP causing a ton of lag sometimes
- Fixed AirMove breaking Flight
- Fixed GUI Presets breaking the Tab GUI
How To Install Wolfram Hacked Client 1.12
Wolfram Hacked Client 1.12 is easy to install. This short tutorial will explain you how to install this mod in your Minecraft installation. This install guide should work with all existing versions of the game. Download links for this mod can be find below.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod on this page.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .zip file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
If you need help, please leave a comment below! We can help you if you are still having problems getting the file to work. Other users can help you too!