What is VoxelMap Mod 1.12.2?
VoxelMap Mod 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 is a minimap mod that also has a scrollable, zoomable world map. It is a very nifty mini map that displays elevation, terrain, mobs, and other players, even in multiplayer! It also has an enlarged mode, a square mode, and a zoom mode. Click and drag with the mouse, mousewheel to zoom. Right click to manage waypoints and stuff. View the entire single player world, or anywhere you have already visited in a multiplayer world. Note that it might be a bit funky with multiverse servers. If you’re an adventurer, this is the mod for you! You can scroll or zoom the world map by pressing hotkey “m”.
VoxelMap 1.12.2 allow you to have a map on your HUD, in the same way there is minimaps on popular MMO games. But this one is fully configurable by simply pressing letter “M” on your keyboard (default hotkey). A menu will be displayed in wich one you can configure a lot of options like map zoom, you also can manage your waypoints, wich let you travel your world without trouble. You also can see the whole map or all the chunks you have loaded on multiplayer servers. Plus you can see all mobs, monsters and players around.
Basically, VoxelMap Mod is a minimap and worldmap tool that makes a great effort to be accurate to the colors you see in the world, and even the colors of your resource pack. Display your surroundings, or view the entire world you have explored. It has useful functionality like per-dimension waypoints, mob icons, teleport to waypoint (if the player has permission), and nether mapping. Optional chunk grid and biome overlay (with biome labels in full screen mode). It also features full internationalization support, with many languages included. Please note VoxelMap requires Liteloader to work properly. For Minecraft 1.11.2 version, Liteloader development builds are available from the Jenkins build server. If you have previously installed Liteloader for 1.11.2, get the newest version and do it again.
You can change the map’s settings easily through it’s custom settings panel (press m). VoxelMap Mod also has waypoint support, and automatically tags your last place of death, so don’t worry anymore about not being able to find where you died. The mod also accurately tells you if there are mobs nearby, so you’re never caught off guard!
All supported languages:
- fix for invalid coordinate values causing a crash in the new/edit waypoint screen (“done” button greys out as intended with invalid values)
- fix so the map doesn’t stop updating when the player is above the build limit (1.11.2)
- can edit and delete world names for multiworld servers (instead of just choosing one or adding a new one)
- right click works with touchscreens
- underground transparent blocks and liquids don’t become invisible if unlit – affected nether-like dimensions
- remove spurious biome tinting for spruce and birch leaves (1.11.2)
- fix for possible null pointer exception in world selection screen
- mipmapping so zooming extra far out looks better
- helmets with custom models not drawn too large
- more than one icon for mobs from mods and more than one block-as-helmet icon can be created per tick (AMD/Intel), or can be made at all (nVidia) (1.11.2)
How to Install this Mod?
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge API.
- Open Minecraft launcher then select Forge profile.
- Find your minecraft application folder:
On Windows, open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%\.minecraft\and click Run. On Mac, open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place VoxelMap Mod into your Mods folder. If you don't have one, create it now.