ViesCraft Airships Mod is a mod that is quickly becoming popular because of the main feature it implements -airships. If you enjoy exploring, you are certainly going to love being able to do it through the air. With this mod installed, you can craft airships that actually work. Unlike other mods that deliver ships for decorative purposes, this mod gives you air transport that can actually take you places. These machines do not just look visually appealing but highly functional, as well. The recipes included in ViesCraft Airships let you build ships which you can use so you can go exploring in style.
ViesCraft Airships Mod 1.11 implements ships that work with the help of coal and charcoal as fuel. You get a minute of flight time with every unit of fuel loaded. So with an entire stick, you can fly around for almost an hour. One other thing that makes these airships quite impressive is that you can enhance their functionality with the expansion module slot they come with. You can even customize the color of your airships so that they come in the shade you want. With the combination of air travel and customizable features, this is certainly a mod worth checking out.
ViesCraft Airships is a unique mod that increases the game’s element of fun. With the massive airships, you can build and customize, it is definitely a mod that is going to be an interesting addition to the game. It implements easy to follow recipes which allow you to build and control your flying machines so you can explore the world and see it from a different perspective. ViesCraft Airships is forge-based, so make sure you have the recommended forge version installed to have a problem-free installation. The mod should work without any issues along with other mods that also use forge.
Install ViesCraft Airships Mod 1.11.2
Follow this short installation tutorial to know how to properly install ViesCraft Airships Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod on this page.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On Windows open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%.minecraftand click Run.
- On Mac open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .zip file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Need help? Feel free to leave a comment below this article.
Download ViesCraft Airships Mod
- for all versions: Download ViesCraft Airships Mod