What is Usefulfood Mod 1.12.2?
Usefulfood Mod 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 is, like its name says, a mod that add as much useful food as possible to Minecraft, without destroying the vanilla feeling of it. No extreme and complicated recipes! The mod is supposed to be simple and useful for the user, to make food from things you normally can´t make food from and to add a large variety of food to make minecraft more interesting. In other words, it gives you the ability to craft many different types of food using the ingredients already available in the game, plus a few new ones! Caramel plays a great role here and it’s perfect for the fall season. Simply smelting sugar will get you caramel and then you can use that to make caramel apples, cakes and pancakes!
Usefulfood is a mod that adds a lot of features: it adds a large variety of different food – it currently add more than 50 brand new food items. It is designed to fit in in vanilla Minecraft and it stays faithful to default Minecraft textures. It also adds more cooking options, from fish and chips to chocolate ice cream and pumpkin bread. Finally, new drops for squids and sheeps are added. The Usefulfood Mod is regularly updated and at this time there is probably new features so don’t hesitate to try it now!
Although you’ll have to actually roast them in a furnace but it’s the thought that counts. Not only will this mod provide you with new and interesting food recipes, the new combinations will give you more food points so you can satisfy your hunger pangs quicker. Check the recipe wiki here for more detailed information on all the new foods you can make. I can say a lot more but it’s time to download and try the Usefulfood Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 and 1.11.2, 1.11 or 1.11!
- Added: Support for MrCrayFish Oven (i think its kinda OP atm, but i guess he will change it eventually).
- Added: Support for languages, check in zip\assets\usefulfood\lang, if you want official support for your language, just pm me your .lang file.
- Fixed: Chocolate Biscuits now requires 2 biscuits and hot chocolate bottle.
- Fixed: Nerfed Oreo A LOT from 19 to 9.
- Fixed: Hungrz item now drains food points when held instead of emptying it by right-click.
How to Install this Mod?
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge API.
- Open Minecraft launcher then select Forge profile.
- Find your minecraft application folder:
On Windows, open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%\.minecraft\and click Run. On Mac, open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Usefulfood Mod into your Mods folder. If you don't have one, create it now.