The Teleport Paradox 3 Map is the third installation of this highly immersive adventure map series. It follows the same elements of its two highly successful predecessors. It has an impressively designed world and addicting plot that makes players want to complete it as soon as they can. The Teleport Paradox 1 and 2 have certainly earned a loyal cult following with the engaging in-game experience these delivered. And it is exactly the reason why the creation and release of The Teleport Paradox 3 Map was inevitable. In this adventure, your Minecraft skills will certainly be put to the test.
The Teleport Paradox 3 Map 1.11.2 has a plot that is sure to win your interest. In the adventure, your task is to protect your vacation home and village from a zombie attack that will be happening after sundown. You’ll have to use the time you have getting ready. So, it’ll mean going around the area and looking for weapons to help you save your home. What’s great about this map is that despite the simple plot, there are three different endings. Of course, the ending that you get will depend on the choices that you make while preparing during the attack.
But what has really made Teleport Paradox 3 Map a success is the fact that it supports multi players. That basically means that you can enjoy the zombie attack experience with a friend. Not only will it be more fun, but beating the zombies will definitely be a lot easier. Sadly, despite the popularity of this adventure map trilogy, it’s possible that the third installment will be the last adventure Teleport Paradox fans will have. If you like the idea of fighting zombies off to protect your home appealing then this adventure map is for you.
Install The Teleport Paradox 3 Map 1.11.2
Follow this short installation tutorial to know how to properly install The Teleport Paradox 3 Map in Minecraft.
For Windows Users
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Move your world file into this folder and you’re all done.
For MacOS Users
- Access your particular user’s folder through Finder.
- Now you’re just clicking through folders. Go to Library, then Application Support, then .minecraft, then saves.
- Just put your world file in the saves folder and you’re all done.
For Linux Users
- Using a file manager of your choice, access the following path: ~/.minecraft/
- Find the saves folder here and move your world file into it.
Need help? Feel free to leave a comment below this article.
Download The Teleport Paradox 3 Map
Download links are broken or missing? Please leave a comment below this article!