Terraqueous Mod is a mod that delivers a whole lot of nature in the game. While Minecraft is known for the wide variety of building blocks and other items, it has limited environmental elements such as fruit trees and flower varieties. This is where Terraqueous comes in. It allows you to enjoy nature as you have never been able to enjoy it before in the world of Minecraft. It spawns fruit bearing trees such as apples, mangoes, coconut and cherries all over the world. There are also other fruits that do not spawn on trees delivered by Terraqueous Mod. These additional food elements can come in quite handy in the game.
Terraqueous Mod 1.11 also implements 3 new building blocks so you can start constructing pergolas. These are the roof, lattice fence and lattice gate blocks. Your pergola uses a connected model system that can change its look and colors. It all depends on surrounding pieces. In addition to the blocks, you also get 16 new flower varieties that can be used to create dyes. These give you a lot more choices for colors that you can use on your decorations. One other thing that you are going to love about the mod are the cloud blocks that let you construct your very own home up in the sky.
The mod also implements a handful of useful tools . There is the crafting table that can be automated, a furnace that has multiple slots and can smelt 2 coals at a time and the hammer which can be used as a wrench. The mod also delivers the feather talisman that gives you the ability to walk on clouds. And if those were not enough, you also get a telescoping scythe, ender monocle, colorizer, paintbrush, and paintings. So, if you are looking for a pack that can deliver the beauty of nature to your game, then this is the pack for you.
Install Terraqueous Mod 1.11.2
Follow this short installation tutorial to know how to properly install Terraqueous Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod on this page.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On Windows open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%.minecraftand click Run.
- On Mac open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .zip file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Need help? Feel free to leave a comment below this article.
Download Terraqueous Mod
- for all versions: Download Terraqueous Mod