What is Star Wars Mod 1.12.2?
Star Wars Mod 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 is a very popular Minecraft mod created by MaggiCraft. It adds a huge number of new features like planets, starships, lightsabers and more! If you like Star Wars, maybe you already wanted to incorporate related items, themes or weapons into Minecraft. If you did, I’m sure you wanted to have your very own light saber to slay mobs with! Well now you can, thanks to the MaggiCraft’s Star Wars Mod! This mod brings a huge wealth of vehicles, weapons, brand new ores, weapons like lightsabers and more to Minecraft! But you need to know that this is a work in progress mod. It comes with a custom resource pack available in almost all resolution: 16x, 32x, 64x, 128x, 256x and 512x pixels. Just click on the download button and select a version! In other words, the MaggiCraft’s Star Wars Mod adds lots of new features in Minecraft including planets, starships, weapons like lightsabers and much, much more! If you like Star Wars, be sure to download and install this mod for Minecraft today!
This mod has so much inside of it that its hard to list it all in one place. If you love Star Wars, there is an incredible amount to find here! However if you don’t like Star Wars movies or anything else in that universe, you might not find anything to like in this mod. This is a mod build for die hard fans of the trilogy.
- Update to Minecraft 1.11.
- New official server: plugins, good team, more dimensions and more!
- Compatibility with Cauldron (mcpc+) now supported!
- Updated to Forge 1.11.
- Force-Power: Shock damage increased at 2.
- Increased strength of Gamorrean Guards and Jabba the Hutt.
- Changed AVR End craft recipe.
- Minor fixes.
How to Install this Mod?
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge API.
- Open Minecraft launcher then select Forge profile.
- Find your minecraft application folder:
On Windows, open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%\.minecraft\and click Run. On Mac, open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Star Wars Mod into your Mods folder. If you don't have one, create it now.