Space Astronomy Mod Pack is a space-themed mod pack that brings elements of the final frontier into the world of Minecraft. For players who would love to experience outer space in the block-themed game, this mod is an absolute treat. With elements such as planets to visit and multiple impressive textures, it is an adventure that will keep anybody and everybody at the edge of their seats. There are various missions to complete such as a space station Overworld to be created with the variety of blocks and items provided in the assortment of mods included in the pack.
Space Astronomy Mod Pack 1.11.2 delivers an impressive amount of textures from all the mods that are part of the pack. If you are an outer space adventure buff, then you are surely going to have the time of your life playing the game with this pack installed. You can explore the Sirius Solar System dimensions such as Koentus, Diona and Nibiru as well as the Kapteyn Solar System. Some of the planets that you can explore include Venus, Mars, Pluto and some other minor asteroids. The Pack is a collection of over 20 space-themed mods that deliver incredible visuals into the game.
Some of the mods included are RailCraft, ProjectRed, PowerConverters, and Practicalities. So, if you want to start exploring the great unknown of outer space, this mod pack is perfect for you. Installing Space Astronomy Mod Pack is easy. Make sure you have the latest Minecraft forge installed. Once you have this, download the mod pack version compatible with the client you are using. Open the ‘mods’ folder generated by the forge profile and transfer the .zip file you downloaded to this location. Once you launch the game, you can now go exploring the final frontier and go where no man has ever gone.
Install Space Astronomy Modpack 1.11.2
Follow this short installation tutorial to know how to properly install Space Astronomy Modpack in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod on this page.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On Windows open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%.minecraftand click Run.
- On Mac open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .zip file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Need help? Feel free to leave a comment below this article.
Download Space Astronomy Modpack
- for all versions: Download Space Astronomy Modpack