What is SoulBound Resource Pack 1.12.2?
SoulBound Resource Pack 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 is a popular simplistic texture pack with a resolution of 16×16 pixels. It has no set palette and a lot of CTM for ores, basic glass, mob spawners, carpets and a few other blocks. The latest version contain a fully custom font, it also has new custom graphical interface, as well as changes in the textures of blocks and items. The pack tries to keep a simplistic feel but then again trying to avoid the basic “bucket fill” feel of most packs. SoulBound is the perfect resource pack for Minecraft players who likes simplistic textures in default resolution. It makes the minecraft world a lot more clear and beautiful.
SoulBound Resource Pack 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 is still in progress, but if you like your resource packs to be a complete reskin, you won’t have to wait a long time. The blocks are 99% finished, the designer just need to do some ferns and stuff that he’ve been dreading. Mobs are going steady, theres a good few ready for the big update. GUI is essentially done, he will add some details to them when he get the rest of the stuff done. Items may take a while, but he’s doing the most common items first so that will help. Please note that SoulBound Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 works best with OptiFine, as it enables most of the CTM. The pack also looks best with GLSL Shaders Mod, the designer, IrishChaos, reccomend Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders.
- Final preparations, deleting a few textures, dont worry nobody has died!
- Tweaks to colours, fixes and stuff.
- Also redid some stuff in the description, working on updated screenshots.
- Just a few edits to some textures, not a large update. Next update will hopefully be something big!
How to Install this Resource Pack?
- Make sure you have already installed OptiFine HD Mod.
- In Minecraft, go to options, and click the "Resource Packs" button. Then click the "Open resource pack folder" button.
- Place SoulBound Resource Pack into this resourcepacks folder.