What is Sonic The Hedgehog Mod 1.12.2?
Sonic the Hedgehog Mod 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 is a really great mod and it is what I’m presenting to you today! If you are a fan of Sonic the Hedgehog then you will love this mod that adds, like its name suggests, many elements from the sonic universe. It adds just about every block from the original series and all of the collectible items as well. Customize your own levels and play the 2D sidescroller in the 3D world of Minecraft. Note that you will need to install Minecraft Forge if you haven’t yet, as this mod is required for the Sonic Mod to work properly.
What is great with the Sonic the Hedgehog Mod is you can create your whole world to look just like the game or even just a series of different levels. You could even open up a multiplayer server and have your friends run the levels you create with all the bonuses and coins and traps you’re used to. Not only can you live in the classic Sonic the Hedgehog worlds, but you can even get a bit of his speed. One of the many items added with this mod is Sonic’s speed boots to give you an extra oomph in your step.
- Added Checkpoints.
- Added 2 new mobs:Motobug and Buzz Bomber.
- Added the red and yellow classic springs.
- Added sound effects to many blocks.
- The rings are spinning now.
How to Install this Mod?
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge API.
- Open Minecraft launcher then select Forge profile.
- Find your minecraft application folder:
On Windows, open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%\.minecraft\and click Run. On Mac, open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Sonic The Hedgehog Mod into your Mods folder. If you don't have one, create it now.