What is Smart Moving Mod 1.12.2?
Smart Moving Mod 1.12.2 and 1.11.2, as its name says, provides various additional moving possibilities to Minecraft. With this mod installed on your game you will not be limited to the basic movements such as walking, sprinting or crouching anymore, instead you will be able to focus on more interesting moves like climbing over obstacles, faster sprinting, side and back jumps, charged jumps, wall jumping and much, much more. The maker of the mod has put his chance and exertion to execute the greater part of his inventiveness, insights and learning to upgrade each and every touch of portion into the characteristics of the mod to protect that the clients are not let down, and delighting in the mod however much as could be expected.
If you have already felt like the things you can do moving around are a bit stale and rigid, then the Smart Moving Mod will be perfect for you! Flying is one of the key noticeable differences. You’ll take on a more “Superman”-like stance while flying and you can move up and down with the mouse cursor instead of only space/shift. Jumping is a bit improved with the charged jump feature. By default it allows you to jump 2 blocks in height versus the standard 1 block. Just hold the sneak key and the jump key together then release one or the other to jump. If you want to know more about the Smart Moving Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 and 1.11 you should download it now!
The Smart Moving Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 and 1.11 presents a wide mixture of extraordinary development strategies, all of which turn out to be unimaginably functional in everyday Minecraft life. If it is moving over impediments, sliding down steep surfaces or underneath thin holes, jumping, utilizing openings within landscape as hand and foot gaps when climbing and creeping through tight spaces. Moreover, this mod features tons of amazing animations that will affect things such as swimming, diving, flying or even falling. Check the features list below these screenshots.
- Climbing only via gaps in the walls
- Climbing ladders with different speeds depending on ladder coverage and/or neighbour blocks
- Alternative animations for flying and falling
- Climbing along ceilings and up vines
- Jumping up and back while climbing
- Configurable sneaking
- Alternative swimming
- Alternative diving
- Alternative flying
- Faster sprinting
- Side and Back jumps
- Charged jumps
- Wall jumping
- Head jumps
- Added alternative swimming and diving.
- Added animations for swimming and diving.
- Added sprinting for walking, swimming and diving.
- Changed mod name to reflect the implementation of swimming, diving and sprinting.
- Added exhaustion for sprinting, added sneaking to swimming and diving, improved sneak/sprint interaction, improved animations.
How to Install this Mod?
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge API.
- Open Minecraft launcher then select Forge profile.
- Find your minecraft application folder:
On Windows, open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%\.minecraft\and click Run. On Mac, open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Smart Moving Mod into your Mods folder. If you don't have one, create it now.