Sildur’s Vibrant Shaders 1.12 adds amazing shaders and lightning effects to Minecraft, including multiple draw buffers, shadow map, normal map, and specular map. All of these things can be used to change the appearance of your Minecraft worlds. To change the appearance and how it looks you can install multiple shaderpacks and switch them, and change some user settings. On this article you can download Sildur’s Vibrant Shaders Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11 and 1.11.
I have already wrote an article about Sildur’s Shaders Mod 2 months ago and I decided to post a more up-to-date article. If you are here you probably already know what this mod is about but i’m going to explain a bit. The Sildur’s Vibrant Shaders Mod is an extension of GLSL Shaders Mod. This shaderpack adds shadows, dynamic lighting, and waving grass, leaves and water to the game. Unlike other shaderpacks, Sildur’s Shaders is designed to work on all graphics cards and computers, including PCs and Macs, while still delivering a great graphical experience. See below for screenshots and download links!
While most of the actual shaders mods focus only on lightning effects, Sildur’s Vibrant Shaders 1.12 also implements waving grass. It might not sound like much, but in compatison with default grass which is standard into the game, the moving stuff gives the impression of a rolling breeze passing by. That’s why Sildur’s Shaders makes Minecraft way more entertaining, and that’s good news for all people who like playing Minecraft to escape.
Unlike other shaderpacks, Sildur’s Vibrant Shaders is designed to work on all graphics cards and computers, including Macs, while still delivering a great graphical experience. Sunspots, lens flare, motion blur and other effects also help make Minecraft look more realistic when this mod is installed. Overall, the visuals of Minecraft will only improve with this mod installed, so try it out! It is available for all latest Minecraft versions including 1.12 and 1.11.
If you don’t like the standard lighting effects in Minecraft, you should give a try to Sildur’s Vibrant Shaders 1.12. For most players thinks that the default lighting system leave something to be desired. Even with smooth lighting and graphics settings set to max, everything still looks, well… a little bit too blocky. Sildur’s Shaders 1.11 is just one of many different shaderpacks which focus on improving the overall look of the game by adding more realistic lighting effects. Light will roll around corners and cast realistic shadows, just like in real life, and the effects on Minecraft are instantly recognizable once you have installed this mod. Like most of other shaderpacks, this Sildur requires a powerful graphic card and CPU.
Be sure to check this thread from time to time for updates and news! Also don’t forget to check the official thread (link below) if you want a more “official” source. After downloading, for best performance run Sildur’s Vibrant Shaders on Minecraft 1.12 with OptiFine and VBOs = On in video settings!
Shaders Mod New Features:
- Lens Flare.
- Working Motion blur.
- New waving stuff like Water, Lava, Lily pads and much more!
- Godrays for Sun and MOON.
- Gamma corrections.
- Optimized at some points.
- Better lighting.
- FIXED, Ice blocks in water.
- FIXED, Stars, they are visible at night again!
- FIXED, Maps, they are displayed correctly now.
- ADDED, Workarround to disable Minecraft’s Pseudo lighting system. You can disable my workarround if you like the default MC lighting which darkens sides of blocks.
- ADDED, Cloud “distortion” for a more realistic movement.
- CHANGED, Sun glow at night no longer has the same redish color like daytime. It’s now more blue-ish.
- CHANGED, Godrays are now located in final.fsh and have been merged with lens flare code to reduce duplicated code.
- Code has been cleaned up A LOT, also lots of optimations being made. Performance should’ve increased for about 5-15frames!
Basic shaders should work on almost all systems. Vibrant shaders supports almost all GPU’s sometimes you have to check your drivers if you run into issues.
How To Install Sildur’s Vibrant Shaders 1.12
Sildur’s Vibrant Shaders 1.12 is easy to install. This short tutorial will explain you how to install this mod in your Minecraft installation. This install guide should work with all existing versions of the game. Download links for this mod can be find below.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod on this page.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .zip file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
If you need help, please leave a comment below! We can help you if you are still having problems getting the file to work. Other users can help you too!