Secret Rooms Mod 1.12.1/1.12 adds a variety of cool blocks to Minecraft. These blocks can be used as camouflages themselves to the surrounding world. All of these blocks have extremely useful functions that allow you to simply hide your diamonds, or punish all who dare try to get to them. From invisible switches to hidden-in-plain-site trap doors, this mod makes it easy to keep a secret. And the key piece to this mod is the Camouflage Paste. Combine this with items from Minecraft and hide your base, your loot, or whatever in between.
Secret Rooms is a mod for Minecraft 1.11 and 1.11 that adds hidden doors, pressure plates, hidden levers and more! pay special attention to the revolutionary Ghost block. this block is visible in every way, but you can walk right through it. A fearsome trap for anyone who dares try stealing your diamonds with a floor made of this stuff over a pit of lava. The first thing you’ll want to do is craft is the Lexica Botania. It will help guide you in your new floral environment. It has all the necessary recipes and information to make the most of this mod. The great thing about the Lexica is you can shift + right-click on any flowers you see in the world and get useful information for it either in game or linking you to Secret Rooms Mod’s wiki page.
In order to grind flower petals into powders you’ll have to craft mortar and pestle. These can be used by themselves as dyes for clay or glass. Or they can be combined with bone meal and used as fertilizer. The neat thing about the fertilizer is you can right-click some grass and a random generation of flowers will appear. This is great for discovering new flowers you haven’t come across yet. I could say a lot other things but now it’s time to download, install and enjoy playing Minecraft with the Secret Rooms Mod!
- Added MalsisDoors (1.3.X and 1.4.X) compat. Camo doors will now have fancy animations.
- Ownership is now saved. the /srm-show command will only show you the blocks you own.
- Decent WAILA compatibility, respects ownership.
- Fixed various crashes placing Secret blocks and with the ownership file.
- Fixed various issues with SecretRedstone.
How To Install Secret Rooms Mod 1.12.1
Secret Rooms Mod 1.12 is easy to install. This short tutorial will explain you how to install this mod in your Minecraft installation. This install guide should work with all existing versions of the game. Download links for this mod can be find below.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod on this page.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .zip file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
If you need help, please leave a comment below! We can help you if you are still having problems getting the file to work. Other users can help you too!