Save Santa Map is an adventure map that brings the spirit of the holidays into the world of Minecraft. As the name suggests, the map is all about saving the ultimate symbol of Christmas, Santa Claus. He has gone missing and may have been taken by evil forces that plan to ruin the ho-ho-ho season. And it is now up to you to save the jolly man in a red suit so Christmas can go as planned. This is where the adventure starts. Your mission is to find Santa, beat the evil forces and save Christmas. It is an adventure that is sure to put you in the holiday mood.
Save Santa Map 1.11 is a fairly easy adventure and you can breeze through all the different challenges and stages included in the map. Developers say it should last for about 10 to 15 minutes, but for players who are well versed in the gameplay of Minecraft, the map can easily be finished in no longer than five minutes. Despite its short length, though, it is still a fun adventure you can use to pass time. After all, who would not want to get a chance to play hero to the most beloved man of the season?
The map features some holiday elements to put you in the Christmas mood. Candy-striped items and gifts scattered all over the world really make you feel that Christmas is around the corner, and your mission to save Santa is absolutely crucial. So, if you are looking for a light and fun adventure map with not so challenging missions, then you may want to check out Save Santa Map. Installing it is fairly easy as it follows the same process used by other adventure maps. Just make sure to download the version that is compatible with your client to avoid any issues.
Install Save Santa Map 1.11.2
Follow this short installation tutorial to know how to properly install Save Santa Map in Minecraft.
For Windows Users
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Move your world file into this folder and you’re all done.
For MacOS Users
- Access your particular user’s folder through Finder.
- Now you’re just clicking through folders. Go to Library, then Application Support, then .minecraft, then saves.
- Just put your world file in the saves folder and you’re all done.
For Linux Users
- Using a file manager of your choice, access the following path: ~/.minecraft/
- Find the saves folder here and move your world file into it.
Need help? Feel free to leave a comment below this article.