Rollercoaster Mod 1.12.1/1.12 is the best mod when it comes to rollercoasters in Minecraft. If like me, you always wanted to make a huge rollercoaster to have fun in Minecraft, then this is the perfect mod for you! From chain lifts to loops and from corners to barrel rolls, you can make just about anything! Rollercoaster was made for modjam 4 and finished high up in the results which has lead to many subsequent mod spotlights and downloads. Now I think it is time to share it with the Minecraft community in the hope that it will allow players to enhance their Minecraft experience! In other words, the Rollercoaster Mod makes rollercoasters much more realistic and fun in-game than with traditional blocks. It’s not just that it makes crafting coasters easier – it also makes those coasters do more of the things you would expect from a rollercoaster.
But the Rollercoaster Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12, 1.11.2 and 1.9.4 does not only allow you to build faster and easier… the coasters are now rideable! It’s all about building roller coasters that look cooler than the vanilla minecart rails. The developes are currently planning to add a bunch of new features and elements like cobra rolls, helixes and hanging track. Moreover, they are planning on developing new roller coaster trains that will be fully changeable from the paint to the wheels… You will be able to ride these like normal minecarts!
I hope that you will enjoy being able to create cool roller coaster tracks, especially with what the creators have planned for future updates of the Rollercoaster Mod! They also have some decorative blocks to help build a realistic looking theme park. There are also a variety of fence types available to add to your rides. Please note, if you want to use the Rollercoaster Mod to make coasters for other players to enjoy, make sure that you mention the fact you used the mod. Otherwise, they will have a bad time since those looping and spinning tracks won’t work correctly. Have Fun and please report any bugs in the comments!
- The creators are hoping to have early versions of Rollercoaster Mod 1.11.2 out in the christmas period. You can compile your own build from the github and if you need any help with this then they can help you to a certain extent.
- Supports, Wooden supports, Footers, Fences and Track Fabricators all now render as 3d in inventories and when dropped (Greatly improved aesthetics of the mod).
- Fixed a crash bug.
How To Install Rollercoaster Mod 1.12.1
Rollercoaster Mod 1.12 is easy to install. This short tutorial will explain you how to install this mod in your Minecraft installation. This install guide should work with all existing versions of the game. Download links for this mod can be find below.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod on this page.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .zip file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
If you need help, please leave a comment below! We can help you if you are still having problems getting the file to work. Other users can help you too!