RFTools Dimension Mod is a technical mod that was created to give the players the ability to create other dimensions as well as maintain these with the use of RF Energy. It implements an insane amount of new features that help make creating and maintaining these dimensions possible. With so many new items delivered, it can be easy to get confused with how to manage everything in the mod. To make it easier, RFTools provides manuals that you can use. RFTools manual contains general help information such as item descriptions while the RFTools Dimension Manual provides a guide on building dimensions.
RFTools Dimension Mod 1.11.2 comes with a set of interesting and useful blocks such as the Machine Frame which is the base block for all types of machines to be created in the dimension. You also get Monitor blocks for liquid and RF, Filters and a crafter. But one block that players find really useful is the storage scanner. It helps you find items in your inventory more quickly. Aside from these functional blocks, you can also expect to see some cosmetic ones which give the dimensions a more visually appealing look to enhance your gaming experience.
RFTools Dimension Mod is a technological modification which will be perfect for players who are looking for more building experience while playing. So, if this is something that sounds like its right up your alley, then go ahead and give it a go. Installing RFTools Dimensions is quite easy. And like any other mod that you have installed before, you need to make sure that you have the forge. Download the mod version that’s compatible with your Minecraft client. Open the mods folder in Minecraft and transfer the zip files you downloaded. Once you relaunch the game, you will be able to enjoy the mod and create your own dimensions.
Install RFTools Dimensions Mod 1.11.2
Follow this short installation tutorial to know how to properly install RFTools Dimensions Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod on this page.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On Windows open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%.minecraftand click Run.
- On Mac open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .zip file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Need help? Feel free to leave a comment below this article.
Download RFTools Dimensions Mod
- for all versions: Download RFTools Dimensions Mod