RFTools Control Mod is a technical mod developed by Mcjty. It is an add-on that delivers automation control on RFTools. It uses a programming language based visual grid that gives players the ability to move items around as well as to access and control Redstone. Players can also check energy or RF much more efficiently. With these added controls, managing the world of Minecraft becomes a lot easier as almost everything can be accessed and changed from the grid the mod delivers. Since it is a highly technical mod, it may be quite challenging in the beginning, but once players get used to how it works, the functions are much easier to control.
RFTools Control Mod 1.11.2 is still in its early stages so it is not fully implemented just yet. Its current version players have direct access to a storage scanner controlled system which can be quite helpful during in-game play. Developers, however, have reported that future updates will show an enhancement of this feature. They have released that one of the additional implements will be a way for autocraft items to get through the storage scanner. To make all these possible, the mod has two main blocks which are the Programmer and the Processor.
The Programmer block is used to create the needed programs while the Processor executes these. Now despite how complex this technical mod sounds, installing it is actually quite easy. The first step is to make sure that all the other required programs are installed. These are the McJty Lib, Minecraft Forge, and RFTools. Once these are available, download the mod that is compatible with your client. Transfer the .zip or .jar file to the ‘mods’ folder. This folder is automatically generated in the forge profile. All that needs to be done now is to re-launch the game and you can start using the RFTools Controller.
Install RFTools Control Mod 1.11.2
Follow this short installation tutorial to know how to properly install RFTools Control Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod on this page.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On Windows open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%.minecraftand click Run.
- On Mac open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .zip file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Need help? Feel free to leave a comment below this article.
Download RFTools Control Mod
- for all versions: Download RFTools Control Mod