ReinforceTools Mod is a mod that makes vanilla tools a lot sturdier. If you have ever felt frustrated about how weak the default tools are, then you are certainly going to love how this mod works. While there are other mods that deliver new tools, this one just makes what you already have a lot better. You get to upgrade how pickaxes, axes, shovels and hoes work. You even get to combine the shovel, axe and pickaxe to craft a paxel. Now in addition to these, you can also make the regular sword into something that is more durable. This basically means your tools will no longer break easily.
ReinforcedTools Mod 1.11 delivers easy-to-follow recipes you can use to craft these improved tools. With more variants of these basic tools, even the added step of having to craft them will be worth the effort. The recipes need a basic 3×3 grid. Just add three of the tools you want to improve and combine them with a couple blocks of diamond and they are all done. You now have more efficient implements so you can get jobs done a lot faster. The tools have considerably better stats that make them very valuable, indeed.
The mod offers six recipes of different types of reinforced and improved tools. And each one comes with increased attack damage. The diamond sword implemented by the ReinforcedTools Mod has a +12 attack damage which can be quite handy in most combats. The reinforced diamond paxel comes with an impressive +13 attack damage. ReinforcedTools Mod is forge-based so you need to make sure you have the latest version installed to avoid any problems with the build. The installation process is also fairly easy as it follows the same process used by all other mods. So, if you are tired of tools breaking much too easily, then this is the mod for you.
Install ReinforcedTools Mod 1.11.2
Follow this short installation tutorial to know how to properly install ReinforcedTools Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod on this page.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On Windows open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%.minecraftand click Run.
- On Mac open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .zip file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Need help? Feel free to leave a comment below this article.
Download ReinforcedTools Mod
- for all versions: Download ReinforcedTools Mod