Pixelmon 1.12.1/1.12 is the perfect mod for all Minecraft players that are fans of the popular game Pokémon. This mod adds nearly 340 of the cute critters to the game. It is fully configurable and has a lot of cool features like a functioning pokedex, a 3D pokeball and capture animation, a fossil machine for reviving fossils found around the world and much, much more! Pixelmon Mod also have a comprehensive attack system featuring over 500 attacks, including status effects and stats modifiers. While many mods which add content to the game are known to interfere with other mods functioning correctly, this mod makes no change to any base files, which means it works well with the vast majority of other mods and can be used right alongside some of the most popular Minecraft add-ons available today. Moreover, the Pixelmon Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12, so you’ll be able to use it on your latest Minecraft update! So, what are you waiting for? Download Pixelmon now and enjoy playing Minecraft with pokemons!
Pixelmon 1.12.1/1.12 is a mod that returns to the fray with a large increase in the number of species of Pokemon that will be added to the generation of your worlds of Minecraft. Currently you will be able to find up to 340 pokemons, 200 more than in its previous version. Incredible. It is the perfect mod for Minecraft if players really want to change their gameplay experience. This is no resource pack offering a facelift and standard Minecraft besides: this is like a whole new game. There is a complete features list below following screenshots.
- 340 pokemon!
- Fuly configurable via pixelmon.cfg file
- Comprehensive attack system featuring over 500 attacks (including status effects and stats modifiers)
- Pokemon overlay showing current pokemon and their status
- Functioning pokedex
- Multiplayer supported!
- Full PC storage system!
- Evolution stones!
- 3D pokeball and capture animation
- All Models to scale as specified by the bulbapedia
- Battleable Trainers
- Aggression system
- Friendship System
- Hammer and anvil crafting system for pokeballs!
- Apricorn trees
- More Pokeballs: Heavy Ball, Level Ball, Love Ball, Moon Ball and Friend Ball + More!
- Fossil Machine for reviving fossils found around the world!
- Trading! Trade pokemon with your friends! Evolve Pokemon!
- Find Icy and Mossy stones throughout the world to evolve certain Pokemon!
- and much, much more….!
- Auto-downloading of Pixelmon and Forge (select versions)
- Offline mode
- Auto-detection of system memory for java arguments
- Auto-updating launcher
- Pixelmon config editor
- New banner!!!!
- Experimental Mode (allows non-verified forge versions)
- Launcher can be repositioned from any window
- Numerous speed improvements
- Launcher version now shown in settings
- Powered by Nodecraft
- Heaps of file-lock fixes
- Missing libraries error fixed
How To Install Pixelmon Mod 1.12.1
Pixelmon Mod 1.12 is easy to install. This short tutorial will explain you how to install this mod in your Minecraft installation. This install guide should work with all existing versions of the game. Download links for this mod can be find below.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod on this page.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .zip file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
If you need help, please leave a comment below! We can help you if you are still having problems getting the file to work. Other users can help you too!