New World Map is a Minecraft adventure map inspired by the recently released exploration game, No Man’s Sky. What makes this map stand out is how dynamic the gameplay is. The map randomly generates different worlds that players can explore. The challenge is to survive each unique adventure using your skills and abilities. What makes this stand out from other adventure maps is that every single time you go in, there’s an entirely different adventure from the last time you played. The variety makes it more fun and exciting as you can keep playing without ever getting dull.
New World Map 1.11.2 offers a unique map for every adventure. It features a variety of biomes and terrain so it’s a thrilling experience to explore. You also encounter different mobs and have access to a new set of ores, items, weapons and so much more. And because adventures are much more fun with friends, the New World Map was created so it can be enjoyed with multi players. This basically means you can bring your friends along as you enjoy each dynamic world. It’s a whole world of adventure that you and your pals can spend hours exploring.
The worlds generated by this adventure map have a 32 x 32 resolution so you can expect to see some visually appealing images to enhance the in-gameplay. In addition, the adventures are also quite challenging so you and your friends may want to get in a little practice before taking on any of the worlds. While New Word Map is anything but basic, installing it is a breeze. The first step is to download New Worlds Map. Next, run a search on your computer for the Minecraft folder. Open the folder and select the folder that’s labeled saves. Unzip the file you downloaded and transfer it to the folder. Close the window, launch the game and you are all set!
Install New World Map 1.11.2
Follow this short installation tutorial to know how to properly install New World Map in Minecraft.
For Windows Users
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Move your world file into this folder and you’re all done.
For MacOS Users
- Access your particular user’s folder through Finder.
- Now you’re just clicking through folders. Go to Library, then Application Support, then .minecraft, then saves.
- Just put your world file in the saves folder and you’re all done.
For Linux Users
- Using a file manager of your choice, access the following path: ~/.minecraft/
- Find the saves folder here and move your world file into it.
Need help? Feel free to leave a comment below this article.
Download New World Map
Download links are broken or missing? Please leave a comment below this article!