Naelego’s Cel Shaders Mod 1.11.2 is another shaderpack for Minecraft but this one makes Minecraft look even more like a cartoon, or a comic book rather, by introducing cel shading and bright, bold colors, crisp lines, clear shadows and more new content. Besides a brighter and more beautiful world, this mod also gives players much clearer vision by making half blocks, snow cover and other low-height objects appear clearer, making them easier to see. With this Naelego’s Cel Shaders mod, you can enjoy the world of Minecraft just looks like Borderland, very beautiful and fascinating. Naelego’s Cel Shaders mod 1.11.2 is base on the original GLSL Shaders Mod, the first main Minecraft mod add shadows, antialiasing and color filtering to Minecraft.
As far as shader mods go, this is one of the better ones; it’s also compatible with MC Forge and should work with most of your other mods. The creator still working so hard to improve the quality of this mod and fixing problems may occur as soon as possible. An example, renovated bloom effect has been reworking to make lighting more realistic. Of course, this mod has some bugs but it’s okay, Naelogo’s Cel Shaders still working normally and these bugs aren’t crazy enough to cause any crashes.
- Fixed horizon line issues.
- Fixed outlines around celestial bodies.
- Fixed thick lines on walls/horizon.
- Cleaned up outlines.
- Small performance improvement.
Install Naelego’s Cel Shaders Mod 1.11.2
Follow this short installation tutorial to know how to properly install Naelego’s Cel Shaders Mod in Minecraft.
- Be sure to have the latest drivers for your graphic card.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download and install GLSL Shaders Mod.
- Download and install OptiFine HD.
- Download the shaderpack (download links are below).
- Start Minecraft using the new Forge profile.
- Put this shaders mod into the shaderpack folder in .minecraft/shaderpacks.
- In Minecraft, go to options > shaderpacks and choose a shaderpack in the list.
Need help? Feel free to leave a comment below this article.
Download Naelego’s Cel Shaders Mod
- for all versions: Download Naelego’s Cel Shaders Mod