Naelego’s Cel Shaders Mod 1.11.2 is another shaderpack for Minecraft but this one makes Minecraft look even more like a cartoon, or a comic book rather, by introducing cel shading and bright, bold colors, crisp lines, clear shadows and more new content. Besides a brighter and more beautiful world, this mod also gives players much clearer vision by making half blocks, snow cover and other low-height objects appear clearer, making them easier to see. With this Naelego’s Cel Shaders mod, you can enjoy the world of Minecraft just looks like Borderland, very beautiful and fascinating. Naelego’s Cel Shaders mod 1.11.2 is base on the original GLSL Shaders Mod, the first main Minecraft mod add shadows, antialiasing and color filtering to Minecraft.
As far as shader mods go, this is one of the better ones; it’s also compatible with MC Forge and should work with most of your other mods. The creator still working so hard to improve the quality of this mod and fixing problems may occur as soon as possible. An example, renovated bloom effect has been reworking to make lighting more realistic. Of course, this mod has some bugs but it’s okay, Naelogo’s Cel Shaders still working normally and these bugs aren’t crazy enough to cause any crashes.
- Fixed horizon line issues.
- Fixed outlines around celestial bodies.
- Fixed thick lines on walls/horizon.
- Cleaned up outlines.
- Small performance improvement.
Install Naelego’s Cel Shaders Mod 1.12
Naelego’s Cel Shaders Mod 1.12 is easy to install. This short tutorial will explain you how to install this mod in your Minecraft installation. This install guide should work with all existing versions of the game. Download links for this mod can be find below.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod on this page.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .zip file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
If you need help, please leave a comment below! We can help you if you are still having problems getting the file to work. Other users can help you too!