Mutant Creatures Mod Overview
Mutant Creatures Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is a great modification for Minecraft as it adds a whole new dynamic to mobs in the game. It adds a lot of brand new mutant mobs, like mutant enderman, mutant skeleton, mutant zombie, mutant creeper and much more. In other words this mod allows for rare but random spawns of mutated mobs. To spawn one manually this mod also adds a new potion, Chemical X, which when thrown at a mob will either mutate or kill it. The mutations are both physical and in abilities. Each new mutant is now significantly stronger and has new, more powerful attacks. They could be considered boss mobs now and would probably work exceptionally well if implemented in an adventure mode game. The Mutant Creatures Mod is one of the best in its kind, so don’t wait to download it and start playing Minecraft with new amazing creatures, mobs and monsters! The mod is currently not compatible with Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2 and 1.11.2 but it is fully functional with Minecraft 1.10.2.
How to craft Chemical X:
The developer of Mutant Creatures Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2 and 1.11.2 is actually planning on making a mutant for most of the creatures in Minecraft. Please do not flood him with suggestions unless he is currently working on the mob you’re talking about. Make sure your ideas haven’t already been repeated. He will not make mutant boss mobs because they are already bosses, and too hard for him to make even better… Please go to the original thread on Minecraft Forum if you have suggestions.
- fixed mutant enderman crashing when picking up blocks
- increased mutant skeleton’s health to 80 hearts
- slightly increased mutant skeleton’s attack damage
- fixed creeper minion still griefing even with “Destroy Blocks” set as OFF
- added spider pig
- 25 hearts
- can climb walls
- unaffected by poison
- not slowed down by webs
- transforms any killed pigs and spiders into spider pigs
- can trap enemies in spider webs
- deal 2 more hearts of damage to enemies trapped in webs
- tameable: becomes tamed to a player whose creeper minion is killed by the spider pig (while it has 4 hearts or less)
- tamed ridden spider pigs can use a charge attack when the player jumps
- can be healed 2-4 hearts by feeding porkchops or spider eyes
How to Install Mutant Creatures Mod?
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge API.
- Open Minecraft launcher then select Forge profile.
- Find your minecraft application folder:
On Windows, open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%\.minecraft\and click Run. On Mac, open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Mutant Creatures Mod into your Mods folder. If you don't have one, create it now.