Morphing Mod 1.12.1/1.12 is a popular mod created by iChun that provides the ability to morph into literally any mob available in Minecraft. The goal of this mod is to allow you to morph into a mob, an animal or a monster right after killing it. The more you kill mobs, the more you can morph into it: you can cycle through every morphs you have and you can become anything at any point. This unique mod allows you to get the ultimate disguise! You can “Acquire” most living mobs by killing them (a morph). This includes other players, silverfish, mobs from Twilight Forest, Mo’ Creatures, Ore Spawn, and more! You also can use abilities that accompany morphs you acquire! More info in the next tab.
Morphing Mod 1.12.1/1.12 is fully compatible with external mods that brings new mobs in the game like Orespawn, for example, but also Mo’ Creatures and plenty of other amazing mods! The way you morph into mobs is so unique, it takes each model piece from a mob and dissembles it and resembles it onto the player! The Morph Mod is still in beta and is planned to have many more features. Each mob has special abilities that you will yield once you’ve transformed. Being a chicken, for example, will allow you to float gently to the ground instead of to your death. The Morph Mod allows you to take on the shape and abilities of various mobs throughout the game. Once you kill a mob you’ll absorb its “essence” and instantly become it! Note that this Morph Mod is still in beta version and is unfinished! Updates will come in the future to the remaining missing content.
- Browse previously acquired morphs with the (defaults) [ / ] keys (Square brackets, normally next to the Enter/Return key). Hit them to open the Gui and scroll up and down, hold shift to scroll left and right. (Works with the mouse as well, once the selector is open!). The mod will try it’s best to prevent duplicate morphs, however it cannot guarantee that.
- Select a morph with the Enter/Return/LMB. It takes ~4 seconds to transition between morphs, and you cannot acquire new morphs while morphing.
- Remove a morph with the Delete/Backspace button. You however, cannot remove your original state, or the morph you are currently using.
- Close the morph selector with the Escape/RMB. It will auto close if there is another Gui open.
- Add a mod to favourites with the ~ key, when in the Morph Gui. You can also hold the ~ key to open a radial menu to morph into your favourites!
How To Install Morphing Mod 1.12.1
Morphing Mod 1.12 is easy to install. This short tutorial will explain you how to install this mod in your Minecraft installation. This install guide should work with all existing versions of the game. Download links for this mod can be find below.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod on this page.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .zip file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
If you need help, please leave a comment below! We can help you if you are still having problems getting the file to work. Other users can help you too!