What is Mo’ Creatures Mod 1.12.2?
Mo’ Creatures Mod 1.12.2 is a really unique mod which adds more than 40 new mobs to Minecraft, providing many new animal and monster mobs, as well as the ability to tame and ride some. This mod was created by DrZhark five years ago. It is now compatible with Minecraft 1.12.2 and 1.11.2!
Below you can find some screenshots of some of the mobs, there are much more creatures than you can see on these screenshots.
Mo’ Creatures 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 also provides a bunch of amazing and scaring new monsters. There are 16 friendly mobs, 9 neutral mobs and 11 aggressive mobs. The mod will only work with resource packs that either use MCPatcher HD or if there are skins already but sphax will work even if there is no patch for this mod. The mod adds also new objects, recipes and other stuff! The mod add the following mobs: Ents, Moles, Mini Golems, Silver Skeletons, Raccoons, Small and Medium Fish, Crabs, Wyverns, Elephants and Mammoths, Komodo Dragons, Golems, Snails, Insects, Turkeys, Horses, Ostriches, Snakes, MantaRays, Stingrays, JellyFish., Added Goats, Crocodiles, Turtles, Scorpions, Kitties, Mice, Rats, Deer, BigCats, Lil’ Fish, Dolphins, Sharks, Werewolves, Bears, Wolves, Wraiths, Flame Wraiths, Ogres, Ducks, Boars, Bunnies, Birds, and finally Foxes!
- Fixed client crash when using fishnet on water animals.
- Fixed ostriches not laying eggs.
- Fixed zebra shuffle sound.
- Fixed pet deaths not always being removed from pet list.
- Fixed horse amulet glitch if player inventory became filled during vanish animation.
- Fixed dolphin upset sound.
- Fixed incorrect pet positions being stored in map data.
- Added configurable egg drop chance for ostriches.
- Added some missing egg drop command options in /moc help
- Bunnies now require golden carrots in order to breed
- Female Ostriches now require a melon seed in order to have the ability to lay a single egg. Only untamed female ostriches can lay eggs with a male ostrich closeby.
How to Install this Mod?
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge API.
- Open Minecraft launcher then select Forge profile.
- Find your minecraft application folder:
On Windows, open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%\.minecraft\and click Run. On Mac, open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Mo’ Creatures Mod into your Mods folder. If you don't have one, create it now.