What is MineTweaker3 Mod 1.12.2?
MineTweaker3 Mod 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 is a mod created by StanH and built to allow players to customize their modpack or multiplayer server with a simple scripting language. With a few instructions, you have the ability to add or remove recipes, change mod recipes, alter names, change furnace recipes, the ore dictionary, tooltips and many other things. In other words, MineTweaker is such a great utility and adds a lot of custom functionality for modpacks.
Most of the time, MineTweaker is used to fix conflicting recipes and make recipes from different mods interact and balance with each other better. Scripts are sent from server to client, thus different servers using the same MineTweaker-enabled modpack may have different configurations without having to update clients.
- Temporarily disabled reload checks as they caused trouble.
- Fixed recipes not reloading on servers, sometimes.
- Can now set max damage (
.maxDamage = 123;).
How to Install this Mod?
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge API.
- Open Minecraft launcher then select Forge profile.
- Find your minecraft application folder:
On Windows, open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%\.minecraft\and click Run. On Mac, open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place MineTweaker3 Mod into your Mods folder. If you don't have one, create it now.