Minecraft Comes Alive Mod 1.12 is a pretty popular mod that is regularly updated for the latest version of Minecraft. This game is in no way a soap opera in which you are the main character. But wouldn’t it be cool if it could be? Minecraft Comes Alive is a hugely detailed mod that turns your Minecraft experience, both single and multiplayer, into an RPG in which you can interact with villagers in a whole new way. Villagers are either males or females who look and act like humans. You can interact with them in a lot of different ways, like chatting, asking them to follow you, asking favors, and trying to be romantic!
No more terrible villager sounds! “Hrrh?”, you might ask? Villagers are now human, have names, speak to you, and can be male or female. You can interact with villagers in many ways, such as chatting with them, asking them to follow you, hiring them to do work, giving them gifts, and more! Interacting with villagers builds relationships. Get your relationship high enough, and you’ll be able to marry a villager. Once you’re married, you can have children. Children will grow up over time and do many different chores for you. Children eventually grow up into adults, who can get married and have children of their own.You can marry other players and have children in SMP and LAN. Minecraft Comes Alive will change the way you play hardcore mode forever. Playing in hardcore unlocks a small, but game-changing super-secret feature. (not present in recent versions, sorry!) There’s no loss of original Minecraft functionality. Minecraft Comes Alive villagers can be traded with, and any modded villagers are not overwritten with MCA villagers.
- Feature: You will not be notified of updates if you already have the latest version of a mod for your version of Minecraft.
- Fix: RadixCore configuration file was not saving.
- Technical: Update checker address of our mods has been changed.
How To Install Minecraft Comes Alive Mod 1.12
Minecraft Comes Alive Mod 1.12 is easy to install. This short tutorial will explain you how to install this mod in your Minecraft installation. This install guide should work with all existing versions of the game. Download links for this mod can be find below.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod on this page.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .zip file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
If you need help, please leave a comment below! We can help you if you are still having problems getting the file to work. Other users can help you too!