Millenaire Mod Overview
Millenaire Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is a very complete mod that adds randomly generated NPC villages to Minecraft. It works both with singleplayer and multiplayer. The villages are much more complex and varied than the default Minecraft NPC villages and provide more interesting gameplay.. It aims to fill the “emptyness” of single-player worlds by adding NPC villages to it, with loose 11th-century Norman, North Indian and Mayans themes and additional cultures planned. Villages are populated with men, women and children of various kinds, who perform tasks such as trading with the player, expending current buildings or improving existing ones, cultivating crops such as wheat in Norman villages and rice in Indian ones, crafting tools and powerful amulets, etc. As the village expends, the number of villagers increases as couples have children who grow up into new adults. Millenaire is one of the most loved mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2 and 1.11. You really should give it a try!
Help villages grow by trading with them and be rewarded with unique items such as Normand and Indian food or statues and tapestries to decorate your house with. And if they start liking you enough, they might even build you a house of your own. Villages are constantly changing and will expand as you sell them raw materials through trading. You can buy regular items from villages, but unique village specific items including weapons and decorative blocks can also be purchased. As you trade with a village your relationship with the citizens will improve and you can eventually become the leader. However, you may prefer to take over the village and destroy it!
Millénaire is available in the following languages: French, English, German, Russian, Polish, Spanish, Czech, Swedish, Dutch, Portuguese, Slovenian, Hungarian, Chinese, Arab, Estonian, Norwegian, Ukrainian (more coming!)
- New: custom buildings. It is now possible to have villagers live in buildings built by the player
- Once built, those buildings can be “declared” in a controlled village using the summoning wand
- A new controlled village can be created in a building designed by the player using the wand on a gold block
- Fixed a major bug that can caused repeating errors if other mods were added
- Fixed a bug that could make Minecraft crash when viewing certain Millénaire screens
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible to open Millénaire chests with signs above them
- Fixed various other bugs
- Improved logs: repeated errors are now posted on one line only
- Some speed optimizations
How to Install Millenaire Mod?
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge API.
- Open Minecraft launcher then select Forge profile.
- Find your minecraft application folder:
On Windows, open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%\.minecraft\and click Run. On Mac, open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Millenaire Mod into your Mods folder. If you don't have one, create it now.