Millenaire Mod 1.12.1/1.12 is a very complete mod that adds randomly generated NPC villages to Minecraft. It works both with singleplayer and multiplayer. The villages are much more complex and varied than the default Minecraft NPC villages and provide more interesting gameplay.. It aims to fill the “emptyness” of single-player worlds by adding NPC villages to it, with loose 11th-century Norman, North Indian and Mayans themes and additional cultures planned. Villages are populated with men, women and children of various kinds, who perform tasks such as trading with the player, expending current buildings or improving existing ones, cultivating crops such as wheat in Norman villages and rice in Indian ones, crafting tools and powerful amulets, etc. As the village expends, the number of villagers increases as couples have children who grow up into new adults. Millenaire is one of the most loved mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12 and 1.11. You really should give it a try!
Help villages grow by trading with them and be rewarded with unique items such as Normand and Indian food or statues and tapestries to decorate your house with. And if they start liking you enough, they might even build you a house of your own. Villages are constantly changing and will expand as you sell them raw materials through trading. You can buy regular items from villages, but unique village specific items including weapons and decorative blocks can also be purchased. As you trade with a village your relationship with the citizens will improve and you can eventually become the leader. However, you may prefer to take over the village and destroy it!
Millénaire is available in the following languages: French, English, German, Russian, Polish, Spanish, Czech, Swedish, Dutch, Portuguese, Slovenian, Hungarian, Chinese, Arab, Estonian, Norwegian, Ukrainian (more coming!)
- New: custom buildings. It is now possible to have villagers live in buildings built by the player
- Once built, those buildings can be “declared” in a controlled village using the summoning wand
- A new controlled village can be created in a building designed by the player using the wand on a gold block
- Fixed a major bug that can caused repeating errors if other mods were added
- Fixed a bug that could make Minecraft crash when viewing certain Millénaire screens
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible to open Millénaire chests with signs above them
- Fixed various other bugs
- Improved logs: repeated errors are now posted on one line only
- Some speed optimizations
How To Install Millenaire Mod 1.12.1
Millenaire Mod 1.12 is easy to install. This short tutorial will explain you how to install this mod in your Minecraft installation. This install guide should work with all existing versions of the game. Download links for this mod can be find below.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod on this page.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .zip file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
If you need help, please leave a comment below! We can help you if you are still having problems getting the file to work. Other users can help you too!