MCPatcher HD 1.12.1/1.12 is a powerful and helpful tool for players who want to install resource packs and texture packs or want to fix them. This patcher is an absolute must-have for anyone who likes to mod their Minecraft worlds. If the textures that you have just installed doesn’t work then you should use this amazing tool for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12 and 1.11 called MCPatcher! This program is very popular, I’m sure that if you have played atleast one month, you’ve heard about this program. It helps players with features like custom item textures, better glass, better skies, connected textures and much more! MCPatcher is the most up-to-date mod when new versions of Minecraft are released.
When you install MCPatcher 1.12.1/1.12 or 1.11 for the first time, make sure it downloads and saves as a .jar file, not using some other directory suffix. Also, make sure your Minecraft folder contains no mods, resource packs or other third party material. MCPatcher will be looking for a fresh install of the game when you move to install it, so make sure it can find what it’s looking for if you want things to go smoothly.
MCPatcher HD Features:
- Custom item textures!
- Better Glass! More transparency options for glass textures.
- Better Skies. Add your own textures to the day and night skies. Many options for fading and blending.
- Connected Textures.
- Custom Colors mod. Texture pack authors can now customize many colors in the game including swamps, lighting, and more. See Misa’s texture pack for examples.
- Balthichou’s RandomMobs mod.
- Extended animation, mipmapping, and font support.
- Ability to load other mods like ModLoader. See “Installing other Mods” for details.
- Ability to save and load mod profiles and switch between them easily. Also organize your mods by the Minecraft version they go with.
- Updated to Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12 and 1.11. Note: Some features such as Better Glass are not yet implemented in 1.11.
- New biome colormap format.
- Custom item textures. Show different textures based on item damage, stack size, and NBT data. Custom enchanments and armor model textures are also supported.
- Compatible with Forge, FML standalone, and LiteLoader.
How To Install MCPatcher HD 1.12.1
MCPatcher HD 1.12 is easy to install. This short tutorial will explain you how to install this mod in your Minecraft installation. This install guide should work with all existing versions of the game. Download links for this mod can be find below.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod on this page.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .zip file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
If you need help, please leave a comment below! We can help you if you are still having problems getting the file to work. Other users can help you too!