What is MCPatcher HD 1.12.2?
MCPatcher HD 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 is a powerful and helpful tool for players who want to install resource packs and texture packs or want to fix them. This patcher is an absolute must-have for anyone who likes to mod their Minecraft worlds. If the textures that you have just installed doesn’t work then you should use this amazing tool for Minecraft 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 and 1.11 called MCPatcher! This program is very popular, I’m sure that if you have played atleast one month, you’ve heard about this program. It helps players with features like custom item textures, better glass, better skies, connected textures and much more! MCPatcher is the most up-to-date mod when new versions of Minecraft are released.
When you install MCPatcher 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 or 1.11 for the first time, make sure it downloads and saves as a .jar file, not using some other directory suffix. Also, make sure your Minecraft folder contains no mods, resource packs or other third party material. MCPatcher will be looking for a fresh install of the game when you move to install it, so make sure it can find what it’s looking for if you want things to go smoothly.
MCPatcher HD Features:
- Custom item textures!
- Better Glass! More transparency options for glass textures.
- Better Skies. Add your own textures to the day and night skies. Many options for fading and blending.
- Connected Textures.
- Custom Colors mod. Texture pack authors can now customize many colors in the game including swamps, lighting, and more. See Misa’s texture pack for examples.
- Balthichou’s RandomMobs mod.
- Extended animation, mipmapping, and font support.
- Ability to load other mods like ModLoader. See “Installing other Mods” for details.
- Ability to save and load mod profiles and switch between them easily. Also organize your mods by the Minecraft version they go with.
- Updated to Minecraft 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 and 1.11. Note: Some features such as Better Glass are not yet implemented in 1.11.
- New biome colormap format.
- Custom item textures. Show different textures based on item damage, stack size, and NBT data. Custom enchanments and armor model textures are also supported.
- Compatible with Forge, FML standalone, and LiteLoader.
How to Install this Mod?
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge API.
- Open Minecraft launcher then select Forge profile.
- Find your minecraft application folder:
On Windows, open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%\.minecraft\and click Run. On Mac, open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place MCPatcher HD into your Mods folder. If you don't have one, create it now.