Little Tiles Mod 1.11.2 opens up each individual cube that makes up a standard cube of space in the game. So for example a single cube of space in Minecraft contains 4096 tiny cubes. With this mod you’ll be able to make blocks capable of being placed within those tinier spaces. It’s all thanks to the hammer that comes with this mod. Download, install & enjoy!
The greatest part of Little Tiles Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2 and 1.11 is you can pick up your creation after it’s been crafted. All you need to do is shift+right click on your creations with the hammer. Then it becomes a standard item. This is perfect for creative mode because you can create a custom block, break it and then place it infinitely. So much can be done on such a small scale, you only need to use your imagination.
Install Little Tiles Mod 1.11.2
Follow this short installation tutorial to know how to properly install Little Tiles Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod on this page.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .zip file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Need help? Feel free to leave a comment below this article.
Download Little Tiles Mod
- for all versions: Download Little Tiles Mod