Liteloader Mod 1.12.1/1.12 is a very lightweight modloader and bootstrap designed to provide very basic loader functionality for mods in Minecraft which don’t need to modify game mechanics. It is designed to run alongside Minecraft Forge and Forge Mod Loader (FML) and LiteLoader mods will virtually never conflict with Forge mods. This tool is perfect for client-side mods like Mini Maps, Chat Tools, and HUD mods. It is very easy to install and compatible with all launchers supporting the Mojang Tweak System.
Minecraft is a game of many resource packs and mods, highly customizable and easy to tailor to whatever specific vision you may have in your mind for how the world should look and feel. However, to keep all those additions working correctly, you need things like the LiteLoader tool, which is essentially a modloader like MCPatcher, Forge, and other loaders. Just like these other tools, this one is unique in a couple ways, but mostly the same. There are mods designed specifically for use with LiteLoader, but Minecraft Forge is probably the most popular modloader in the world, so keep that in mind.
- Simple, easy-to-use client modding API, perfect for client-side mods like Mini Maps, Chat Tools, and other HUD mods.
- Bytecode-based event injection system which provides super-efficient event handling, and can be easily extended by mods as necessary.
- Compatibile with Minecraft Forge and FML thanks to dynamic injection.
- Built-in mod version validation which allows LiteLoader to identify and load only valid mods – no more crashes caused by accidentally loading out-of-date mods.
- Easy to install and compatible with all launchers supporting the Mojang Tweak System (launchwrapper).
- Extensible “LiteAPI” core allows more complex APIs such as BlazeLoader to be built on top of LiteLoader.
- Sleek in-game user interface provides mod management, mod configuration panels, error reporting and in-game log viewer:
- Update to launchwrapper 1.12.1/1.12 and ASM 5.03 to support Java 8.
- Fix a problem with the mod dependency check which caused a crash.
- Deprecate some interfaces ready for 1.11 transition.
How To Install Liteloader Mod 1.12.1
Liteloader Mod 1.12 is easy to install. This short tutorial will explain you how to install this mod in your Minecraft installation. This install guide should work with all existing versions of the game. Download links for this mod can be find below.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod on this page.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .zip file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
If you need help, please leave a comment below! We can help you if you are still having problems getting the file to work. Other users can help you too!